Sign in to follow this  
Spaugh

hello from San Carlos

hello all, new rider here. My name is Brad, I live in San Carlos (near Santee), just got into riding. I have an old 89 XT600 and a TTR250 dirt bike. I'll be seeing some of you sooner than later.

hello all, new rider here. My name is Brad, I live in San Carlos (near Santee), just got into riding. I have an old 89 XT600 and a TTR250 dirt bike. I'll be seeing some of you sooner than later.

well let me be the first to welcome you to SDAR and tell you that you came to the right place for good fun rides and helpful knowledable people

ed

Welcome, Spaugh (how do you pronounce that?) I am headed out to Jacumba this morning, but look forward to riding with you soon. Keep your eyes open for rides, very seldom is there more than one difficult ride posted in a weekend. Later, Ken

Welcome. We do all kinds of rides, as you may have noticed if you looked in the write-ups forum. So there will be lots of different opportunities for you to participate in, from leisure, easy backroad tours with diner stops to all-out dirt adventures and everything in between. And as many of our riders often say "nobody get left behind" so if you are a newbie to riding in the dirt, people will always make sure that you don't get stuck in a technical spot on the trail while you are improving your skills. Hope to see you on the trail.

Welcome spraugh :crazy: Lots of folks here started as noobs and almost everyone is more than happy to ride with the new guys :angry:

Hope to ride with you soon myself, desert seson is just around the corner :rolleyes: :curtsey:

Welcome spraugh :crazy: Lots of folks here started as noobs and almost everyone is more than happy to ride with the new guys :angry:

Hope to ride with you soon myself, desert seson is just around the corner :rolleyes: :curtsey:

I'm always happy to ride with the new guys and I just live up the street a little from you (fletcher hills area). Let me know next time you want to cruise around somewhere.

Welcome to the board. Keep posting those rides and you'll almost always have someone join you. This place seems to have a great variety of rides going on. From mild tours to hardcore tecnical.

Great to have you on board!!!

A Belated Welcome to SDAR, Spaugh.

Sending you a PM about the XT.

Spyder