I and some unnamed family members will be in Ocotillo next weekend, it might be fun to have some other riders along, what do you think WW?

I and some unnamed family members will be in Ocotillo next weekend, it might be fun to have some other riders along, what do you think WW?

Bring 'Em On! I don't have a GPS location for the site, but it's about 1 mile east of Painted Gorge Rd. off Evan Hughs HWY. I can post the GPS location once we're there on Thurs. evening. I believe the drop-off is right by 5 Mile Bridge (if that helps any).

Can't wait to open the throttle up.

-BobĀ³

Will you allow any "Big Bikes ?" :heh:

I wouldn't mind to try to make it out...looks like a good weekend to get away for at least the day.

Any snoring accomodations available overnight in a trailer ??

Bob are you planning on the same site? About a mile past painted gorge road on the left?

Yeah, the same old spot for this one I think. It has good spacing between campsites.

Randy, your more than welcome to join us. My trailer is pretty small with 2 people and 2 dogs, gear ect. Uncle Champ has the Taj Mahal of trailers. Not sure who he is planning to have with him. I make a killer Margarita. A few of those in the evening, we'll just throw a blanket over you in whatever chair you pass out in. :D

I only have three bedrooms, no reservations required. Be very careful of the margaritas. I like to think we would not allow or disallow any bike, jeep, even (gasp) quads. My only thing is I don't want fighting dogs (we all have little bite size dogs) in camp or generators running all night, I know rules, rules ,rules. Come on we are family friendly and like to ride.

I only have three bedrooms, no reservations required. Be very careful of the margaritas. I like to think we would not allow or disallow any bike, jeep, even (gasp) quads. My only thing is I don't want fighting dogs (we all have little bite size dogs) in camp or generators running all night, I know rules, rules ,rules. Come on we are family friendly and like to ride.

My Margarita's are approaching Legendary status.

Generator etiquette is very important in our camp, especially if your don't want some mad, mean, long haired Redhead female type cutting your gas line if it gets out of hand in the evening.

she will do it. I seen it!!!

Is KLXBEN reconsidering his poor decision not to make a showing down there this weekend? Hmmmmmm.....

she will do it. I seen it!!!

Is KLXBEN reconsidering his poor decision not to make a showing down there this weekend? Hmmmmmm.....

well since RAD is gonna try to make it... we will see how this week goes. Maybe Brad and I will come down for the day.

oh..and I do have a 2 stroke Harbor freight generator with a broken exhaust pipe that I would like to see how long it will go on a tank of fuel. Thats right stir the hornets nest.

It would be great to see you guys, since we live so far apart and all. All kidding aside, it has been a while since we got together, hope you can make it down.

Oh, BTW, I have a lovely 16 pound sledge that will fix that broken generator exhaust pipe right up!

Oh I'll bring it. But I wanna see Amber sledge it! We got to laugh at something at christmas.