stroked 550

DRZ head shake

its the rear tire

thanks guys you are awesome I will definitely owe you.

I checked my personal message settings & its enabled so thats really strange you cant send me a PM.

later today or tomorrow would be awesome I am stuck at home so I am available anytime lol

I'll check in this afternoon to see what's transpired. PM me your email and I'll send you my cell #. Again, I can definitely help you out tomorrow if not today after 2:30.

@CalNub - the DRZ uses a 24mm axle nut. I have a jack you could use and a tube. I might be able to swing by with them later today.

Did you get the tube replaced yet? I can help if you still need it.

Just finished; thanks Todd

big thanks to bikeslut for coming out, that was really quick.. he's a stand up guy

I owe you some beers sometime

Also thanks everyone for offering to help.

Stroked- check your freeway wobble again (gradually)...if may have been fixed with aligning the rear tire

It still wobbles but not until a little higher speed.

This might be a longshot, but is your speedo properly installed? I also had a vicious speed wobble over 60 and did a lot of research trying to resolve it. I came across this thread on Thumpertalk. The misaligned speedo wasn't the cause of my problem*, but it might be worth checking out.

I've used both the 606 and Trailwings on my DRZ400 on the freeway and have had no problems once the geometry issue was resolved.

* My problem was Lowering Link + Soft Suspension + Rear Packs = Super Unhappy Front End