KTMrad

Brave Little Lady - Protective Gear

Friend sent me this about Brittany Morrow.......you gotta watch it. Any questions on wearing protective gear ?!!

VIDEO LINK

She was at our CMSP PDW this year and parked next to me. Didn't get a chance to talk to her. So many friends so little time. :ph34r:

120! I would think that would be a fatality, tough person with some real stones to get back on. It took a lot less then that for me to be to scared to be a passanger.

Every time I see some gal on the back of some squids bike with only a helmet for protection I cringe and say a prayer for her. Cant tell you how many times over the years I have seen beauties sporting short shorts, tank tops, hair flowing out from under the helmet on the back of some guys bike that is trying to "impress her" as they go flying past me on the freeway. Sometimes they are wearing flip flops...............cringe........

Motoport should sponsor her. It'd be a great advertisement.

Remember too....it's the passengers choice and responsibility to be educated. Sometimes the "looking good" overrides the practicality and function.

Def takes some spirit to get back on a bike after something that knarly.

Remember too....it's the passengers choice and responsibility to be educated. Sometimes the "looking good" overrides the practicality and function.

I used to be the girl in a miniskirt, a pair of stilettos and no helmet on the back of a sportbike in my younger years before mortality set in. 'looking good' was never a factor, I was always in too much of a hurry to have fun to think about gearing up. I'd just jump on with whomever in whatever I was wearing at the time. Thankfully I still have most of my skin. I consider myself to be a very lucky person. Now it's ATGATT all the way!!!

In my first couple of years riding, I wore shorts, sneakers, t-shirt. Then logic set in.

reminds me of a Jo Momma thread from some rider name "Little Native"

she had a number of youtube videos "educating" people how to get ready for the ride... what kind of half helmet to wear (when conditions required a helmet), how to tie a do-rag so it stayed one while riding, how to choose full fingered, half fingered, or no glove at all... you know... all the important stuff

I'm not saying I've always been ATGATT, but I'm like others here... fall off ONCE, and see how your opinion changes

My brother: Crashed his Seca 750 on the freeway... slid under a car, and broke his chin bar, and broke his jaw. Road rash, and so on

his next bike purchase... American cruiser with ape hangers... his next helmet purchase... cruiser half lid

"dude... you already broke a jaw WITH a full face helmet! Why aren't you getting a full face helmet?"

" I don't plan on crashing again"

"That's why they call it an ACCIDENT Dumas!"