Bagstr

Chilly White-CDC on ADV Bike Obesity

Guest Crusty

Lame conversation on here actually. Calling big bikes posers is just so stupid. Many would call small bikes being hauled posers as well. All stupid. Also the BMW VS KTM is outdated as well. Reminds me of ADVRider where the forum is organized between KTM and BMW with everyone else clumped into beasts. Triumph is coming on strong as well as Yamaha. Lots of us refuse the outdated ADV view of KTM and BMW. I don't want either. Neither brand suits my needs of a reliable ADV bike i can rack up tons of miles of commutes and still is fun on the dirt roads. Keep areguing about bike bikes and small bikes and KTM VS BMW and out.

Hell ya, X 680

Hammer would have liked your way of thinking.coolio.gifcoolio.gif

Yes, This thread is wandering into the banal. Please let's call it a wrap.

Yes, This thread is wandering into the banal. Please let's call it a wrap.

I agree, we all know the 06 KTM 525 EXC was and is the best bike ever made for any purpose, dirt, street , motocross , enduro, cruising, picking up chicks, ect....

CiD

Lots of us refuse the outdated ADV view of KTM and BMW. I don't want either. Neither brand suits my needs of a reliable ADV bike i can rack up tons of miles of commutes and still is fun on the dirt roads AND "ANYWHERE" ELSE I WANT TO RIDE ON A GIVEN DAY/TRIP

:smile_anim:

DR350's for all my friends!