I think it was a great BBQ, but I hosted it so what do I know?

For me It went too fast. I started about 6am and the last rider left at 7pm.

Much better turnout than last year. I did not get a head count, too busy cooking.

I only took a few pics, again busy hosting. Post them later. I hope all had a great time and, I thank my support team for the help and for the red HD gifts(awesome). This would be so cool if we could do it every weekend, who is next? :unsure:

:unsure: Thanks for the food and hospitality :o also, thanks for putting the swamp cooler out in the carport :lol:;)

Sorry I missed it carguy! I was on the way to the BBQ today going off-roading through Otay Mountains when I got a flat on the beemer (big nail). This is the first time I have a flat tire and the first time I don't bring my spare tube (could not find it this morning) :unsure: . So I was stranded until my son picked me up on my jeep, but he had to return to C.V. to work. ;) (I figure out it was too late to drive back to the BBQ). Glad U guys had fun! I was in the last and hope to be in the next one! (never again will ride off-roading without my extra tube and tool kit) :lol:

Good deal! Some of us stayed planted long enough to get two meals out of it!!

Happy belated 4th, birthday, meet & greet, new bike worship, etc... :unsure:

well it was a great time and i finally got to meet some of the crew, sorry i had to bail early I hadnt planned on leaving till later but unfornatly i found a muscle i didnt know i had, and it was pulled lol. barly got back to P.B. before my head exploded. i'll tell you though i really just wanted to deal with the aches cuz i was having such a good time. i'll try to plan one at my house soon or maybe host one at mission bay park nothing like bonfires and beer at the park. i just hope i'm half the host carguy is! i'll post when i figure out a good time and date.

ed

I think it was a great BBQ, but I hosted it so what do I know?

For me It went too fast. I started about 6am and the last rider left at 7pm.

Much better turnout than last year. I did not get a head count, too busy cooking.

carguy. Thanks for hosting the BBQ. I had a good time and it was good to meet some local riders. Thanks again.

Thanks for hosting, Carguy, and belated happy birthday. It's nice to be able to put some faces and real names with the screen names.

Like mentioned earlier, not alot of pics by me.

Hear they are.

After a few beers, all looked good.

BBQ07001.jpg

Just kidding, or was I? Some of the crew cooling down.

BBQ07002.jpg

Ken's super swamper with the misters worked good to keep us cool.

BBQ07003.jpg

A quickshade on the grass for good conversations.

BBQ07004.jpg

And at the end we had Pilots Gone Wild and the wet Jersey contest, should have been there. Our second pilot waiting to compete.

BBQ07006.jpg

Again I had a great time and hope all did as well, until the next ride or BBQ.

See ya on the trail. :unsure:

Today is the day that I figured out how to get my Nikon to work with my computer so here are some pics of bikes bakin in the sun and some some of the guests enjoying BBQ and the swamp cooler, BSing and enjoying a cold one, and the grand chef attacking burgers and doggies on his supergrill :unsure:

post-892-1185857957.jpg?width=1920&heigh
post-892-1185857852.jpg?width=1920&heigh
post-892-1185857808.jpg?width=1920&heigh
post-892-1185857764.jpg?width=1920&heigh
post-892-1185857711.jpg?width=1920&heigh

post-892-1185857852_thumb.jpg

Good times ! Thanks Carguy for hosting and providing us all with great food, drink and hospitality. It's too bad everyone was to drunk to ride afterwards . . . :unsure: Just kidding, sorta . . . :lol: 2Wheels led us on a great one on our way home. After what we had gone through on the pre-bbq ride, the temperatures on the post-bbq ride were actually quite pleasant. Of coarse I did soak my impact rig in water before leaving. That trick really worked great !

Anyways great to see you all again, and always nice to meet some of our newer and/or more elusive members. Hopefully when it cools down we can all go out and tear it up, but untill then it seems that the late afternoon / evening time is survivable for some shorter rides.

RIDE ON AMIGOS !

Great times once again carguy!, you really know how to throw-down a rockin' spread! ;);):lol::lol: THANK YOU!!! :D

Pre-ride was waaay too cool, er, I mean fun! I think I'm still waiting for my brain to un-melt. Thanks to Tree for pointing-out the Bighorns, this is the first time I've seen then live n the wild. Can't wait to go back when it's cool and explore the trails up there and look for some more :bb: Sorry I missed the wet jersey contest. I think I've got a cpouple of pics to post, but my camera's still in the vest...

Last year we followed-up carguy's BBQ with a Ride/Q/Dip out of the Rancho Naranja Homestead. I'll be happy to host next if there are no other takers. I'll take a look at the calendar and put-up a post. ;)

Thanks again carguy, we had a blast!

Thanks for hosting the BBQ, it was a good chance to meet some of the people I don't run into on rides. Also I finally got my wife riding her motorcycle again, even if it was just riding the highway out there. I'm working on talking her into doing a BBQ at our place some time.

John, thanks for the hospitality. I had a great time getting to know some of the members better. I had planned on getting some work done on my bike, but I just couldn't shake that migraine. No fun working on your bike with a pounder.

Did you ever figure out how many of us were there?

The car is looking good! How come you didn't offer the car for the ice run? (I know this great store down by the beach with ice :lol: )

The food was great. I am glad you are done with your classes so you can ride with us once in a while.

;) Ken

Well that was a great BBQ! Beer - Food - putting faces to names ... & Heather was happy to finally meet some of the gals.

Carguy - Thanks for hosting and for you outstanding hospitality!