Sign in to follow this  
Kaw'ee

Happy Birthday John "Carguy"

..................................... The Roughest Rider In The Bunch.........................................

scan0017.jpg

Haha

Happy Birthday John.

I guess someone should bring a cake on Saturday.

That someone would be me, but I'm not sure how a cake would fare on the back of my XR from PB to Campo. Hmm, if my girlfriend decides to drive out, I'll have her bring it.

Happy Birthday Pal! Funny how these Holiday/Birthdays tend to suit the individual. My Dad was close, July 2, and when I think of him or you I picture a true patriot.

See ya soon- :ph34r:

I can't believe nobody has photoshopped a Born on the Fourth of July movie deal yet.

Happy Birthday, enjoy it!

HAPPY B-DAY John ! ! ! You are are great guy and it's a pleasure and an honor to know you. Heres a b-day present for you:

4thFishing.jpg

Take care man, see you soon.

Happy Birthday John!! It has been great meeting you and riding with you. You are very responsible, dependable, easy going, and fun! Hope you have a great one, and see you Saturday! :D

PS: Troy, are you bringing carguy's present to the BBQ?? :ph34r:

PS: Troy, are you bringing carguy's present to the BBQ?? :ph34r:

I was thinking the same thing. Happy birthday John. If Troy doesn't bring your present to the Bar b q don't worry there will be plenty of them at the OTL tourney. You coming down again this year? Let me know, I'll get you a wrist band. :D

HAPPY B-DAY John ! ! ! You are are great guy and it's a pleasure and an honor to know you. Heres a b-day present for you:

4thFishing.jpg

Take care man, see you soon.

With bait casters like that, who cares if you catch anything besides a good fishing friend.

BBQ?

Thanks ALL, just good to be here.