dsfox

Big Bear Run June 23-24 NEXT WEEKEND

Next weekend is the Big Bear Trailriders annual "BIG BEAR RUN".....

If you've never riden in Big Bear, you are missing out....I think it's the best riding we have in southern california...

This event is a Great ride put on by a great club......easy and hard ways... you can register at the convention center in Big Bear, Next Friday 6-9 pm, or sat. 6-9 am....here is link or go to Big Bear Trailriders website...Hope to see some of you up there.....

http://www.bigbeartrailriders.com/content.aspx?page_id=87&club_id=849383&item_id=223071

Anybody planning to go from this area? I am interested in going, but need a ride.

Cheers

I'm IN, carpoolin with some folks up friday. We'll be working the GPS download table.

I just found out my riding buddy cannot make this event. Anyone doing the "mainways" on Saturday or Sunday?

I'll be downloading tracks Friday night/Sat morning and riding middle hardways sweep on Sat(between gas stops 1 & 2).......see some of you there :coolio:

I'm going to try and make it there on Saturday from Ft. Irwin. I rode the bike up here for work through Big Bear but didn't hit any trails. It would be perfect if I could get the time off to come down, but it all depends on whether or not I can get a break between training events.

How rough will this be on a DR650? I'd plan to do the easy route the whole way as I don't want to struggle picking up the beast and I'm slow and noobish off-road.

I'll update tomorrow night, but hope to see some of you there.

830am:

Curtis, Hoss, and I will be meetin at the convention center.