dsfox

KKUGS EXCELLENT LONE PINE ADVENTURE!

Wow, I would love to get in on this next time.

Damned surgeries are killing my riding time.

Great pics. Can you share the tracks? Would like to do this ride in a few weeks.

Thanks, Ray!

Great pics. Can you share the tracks? Would like to do this ride in a few weeks.

Thanks, Ray!

WOW you got this report resurrected . I don,t even know how to find it. Its been awhile ,I will see what I can do on the tracks.I am not very good with tracks.

Thanks, Ray!

WOW you got this report resurrected . I don,t even know how to find it. Its been awhile ,I will see what I can do on the tracks.I am not very good with tracks.

Contact Boat440 for tracks plus I still have the book he made for each of us on that ride that includes maps

I think I am heading up to the sierra for 5 days over Memorial day weekend. Bishop to Bridgeport area.....also the BMW 49'er Rally is in Mariposa that weekend....might have to stop by.

Awesome memories, that was SUCH a great trip, great friends, incredible destinations......Hey KKUGS.....let's plan another visit up there..... :party:/>

Great ride write ups, beautiful area. We have fished and camped at Tuttle creek and drove the truck through Alabama hills. We always seem to be there when there is a freak hot spell and it would be unbearible to ride bikes. If you plan another trip and/ or have tracks please let us know, we are in IF the temps are below 95.