Dirtdiver

San Luis Obispo ride 29 April

Anyone going to the Penguin ride? I am seriously considering it. They have that teeter totter thing over the creek. DD

They have that teeter totter thing over the creek. DD

Go here for pics: http://www.cppenguinsmc.com/

I haven't participated in this event before but it is tempting....long drive for a one day event.....

I did it once a few years ago. The route usually takes you onto a private ranch with some real singletrack cow trails...a lot of fun, watch out for the cow patties.

I'm registered too, do you and your bike need a lift? You can share expenses if you like.

V-Dog 858-245-1381cell

Anyone going to the Penguin ride? I am seriously considering it. They have that teeter totter thing over the creek. DD

I'm registered too, do you and your bike need a lift? You can share expenses if you like.

V-Dog 858-245-1381cell

Sorry I am late in this response, I will see you guys up there. I am going to go up on Sat on my 990 with my wife. Ride sunday and then the 2 of us will ride home on Monday. I have a high school pal that is new to dual sport riding and just bought a gs800. He and I are going to ride together, probably the easier stuff.

I have a black 990 if any of you want to come over and say hello. :-)

Steve/DD