ADV Bum

Where to buy firearms?

Ah, understood. Yep, crazy laws...designed to make it easy to violate, but not easy to follow. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

I like to go to fine firearms in la mesa, the guys are friendly and helpful and i like the atmosphere of the place, they had a lower price on my 3" sp101 than anyone else around as well.

Thanks Mike, but no thanks. I have been looking at a lot of guns lately. I was showing the wife some DE that have been for sale. My son looks at it and asks "what is that?" "Well son, that is the most powerful handgun in the world." Next morning he says "Dad you should buy that DE pistol so I can inherit it and use it when I become a police officer". He is in for a surprise when I take him shooting.

Bought my first long gun, nice tactical shotgun. It is unbelievable how stringent CA is on getting a firearm. If you have farted in public, you might not get one!

I can tell this is very addictive and it might be to late for me.

U just missed the gunshow, there will prolly be another one in July. great place to buy stuff if you know exactly what you want, and you know your stuff. Just like any swapmeet type deal there's plenty of people trying to tell you things are something they aren't. But if you know what you want you can find it there.

Anyone going to the Crossroads Show in Del Mar Saturday Morning?

S