bikeslut

for leoffensive

I have a different philosophy about money than most people...maybe that's why I'm poor

I sell things for very cheap or give away for free, because solid relationships mean more to me than a few bucks...I can always make more money.

DUDE! There is karma all over you! :good: Way to go, BS.

My name is Earl

solid relationships mean more to me than a few bucks

Sounds familiar :rolleyes: .....ask tntmo about his clanky clank 520......love the new signature Tom - :heh:

solid relationships mean more to me than a few bucks

Sounds familiar :rolleyes: .....ask tntmo about his clanky clank 520......love the new signature Tom - :heh:

Indeed, no complaints here. Loud KTM's save lives?

DR350 mechanic for hire here, works for PBR.

Indeed, no complaints here. Loud KTM's save lives?

DR350 mechanic for hire here, works for PBR.

I need a ttr mechanic...electrical... the bane of my existence

Stupid electric start bikes... but I'll pay you better than PBR... I'll pay cash; if you want to buy PBR, it's your funeral :heh:

Looks like I'll have some PBR back in the fridge.

"It's alive!"

Couple of hours in the garage, and about 10 kicks and it came to life...not purring like a kitten, but definitely a step in the right direction

Rust is worse than I thought and the plastic needs some love...the airbox boot had slid off the "bell" and sat in that condition for a year outside- so the boot doesn't want to be round right now...I got it all together, but need to fix that

He put 222 miles on it in 5 years! 27000 in 12 for me...

I'll be checking out TT for jetting tips (snorkle is still in place), then oil, gas and oil the air filter...

Rust, tire, and plastic work will be up to the new owner...if I can get it revving cleanly, its worth $500. If not to LEO, it will be to somebody. Champ; if you swing by Sat, the pail is next to the mailbox, and the bike is down by the garage; tell me what you think (don't mention the pile of christmas decorations behind my trailer...my wife thinks I put them in the garage)

Leo- I will PM you when I feel comfortable letting you test ride it...I'll probably try it tomorrow, and see if the carb clears up

I might have a jet kit for that bike too, if it's still got the stock CV carb. Can't give it away, but can give a good deal on it. I'll see what I can find.

I wanted this bike...

That said, You never cease to amaze me BS; you are an awesome dude. I will gladly donate a lightly used rear (not my tire, but in my garage) I may also have a brand new front tire (I will have to check) and any other parts I have you may need.

I have spoken to Leo a few times, good guy in my book; I am willing to help him any way I can.

wow your doing a lot of work man. thats so awesome!

it wasn't much... the whole experience is a combination of "I loved this bike" and "whiskey tango foxtrot what did he do to this bike!!!!"

Tom- I'll pick up the jet kit when we do the tv/quad dealio... I'll bill leo

David... I'll take you up on the tire offer... this back tire is actually great, but it needs a new front one. Let me know how much, and I'll swing by when I get a chance.

Darn I couldn't get access to the hacked page. BS not today I ended up doing some community service for the old folks. I'm shooting for Monday afternoon if I don't have to drive the litle cherubs in the big yellow bus.

I only facebook so I can socialize with bowers....

you're right... I should stop

SDAR also has a facebook page... "like" it and maybe win $1,000,000

I only facebook so I can socialize with bowers....

you're right... I should stop

SDAR also has a facebook page... "like" it and maybe win $1,000,000

haha bowers?

paulmbowers

facebook- so you can't friend people that aren't friends and stalk people you wish were friends

actually- I joined facebook just to keep in touch with what my bands were doing... I would open my e-mail, and somebody would type "see ya'll tonight"

and I would say "tonight?!??!!" and spend the next hour frantically emailing and calling to find out where I was supposed to be

now- my bands get facebook pages, and I check their schedules there...they're

(just wanted to show I know which witch is which)

rough day at work... I'm getting goofy

ahhhh ok haha. i used to be addicted to face book but then my mom and dad got on and started posting pictures of me(my mom posting baby pics therefore killing all street cred lolololol) and now a girlfriend posting silly ideas like "lets go see the vow" hahahaha

David... I'll take you up on the tire offer... this back tire is actually great, but it needs a new front one. Let me know how much, and I'll swing by when I get a chance.

One Bazillion Dollars.... or you can let me donate to the cause. Bikeslut Pricing! :coolio:

well i have the moniez for teh bike. now i am very excited. i went shooting with my friend out in the coachella area yesterday and i was very jelly of everyone out in the desert having fun comming back through the borrego area on 78

Spelling is your friend :lol:

I want the bike idling and accelerating before we move...Tom has the forks ready to go and the jet kit. I just need to recover well enough to pick the stuff up-

Once we put it back together, and get it idling/revving, I will be confortable putting you in touch with the owner...sit tight a while longer bud; ok?

Spelling is your friend :lol:

I want the bike idling and accelerating before we move...Tom has the forks ready to go and the jet kit. I just need to recover well enough to pick the stuff up-

Once we put it back together, and get it idling/revving, I will be confortable putting you in touch with the owner...sit tight a while longer bud; ok?

yea got it. i got a pm from steelrain about the tire. no worriez i can be patient :). sounds like you may have gotten hit with a nasty cold similar to what i got nailed with a few weeks ago.

git yew sum of dat vitamin C!

OK- 3x3 mod done to airbox, new needle and jet...idles great and revs ok. May want to crack into the carb once more. I'll swap out the forks tonight.

If you can arrange the tires to Alpine or Mission Bay, I can put them on. I started cleaning up the plastic; it should be "ok" if not beautiful.

Leo- my number is six ONE nein 77ate forsix sixseven