bikeslut

for leoffensive

OK- 3x3 mod done to airbox, new needle and jet...idles great and revs ok. May want to crack into the carb once more. I'll swap out the forks tonight.

If you can arrange the tires to Alpine or Mission Bay, I can put them on. I started cleaning up the plastic; it should be "ok" if not beautiful.

Leo- my number is six ONE nein 77ate forsix sixseven

ok got

I started cleaning up the plastic; it should be "ok" if not beautiful.

Try one of the magic eraser pads, those things work great on white plastics.

update: Leo came by last night to look at the bike... it's still on blocks while I sort out the front brakes

forks on- thanks tntmo

DJ kit 3x3 mod done- thanks tntmo

front tire replaced- thanks steel rain

once I get the brakes dialed, it'll need a chain, and then he can spend the next 5 years replacing one rusted bolt after another.

I look at this bike and regret ever selling it... so much is rusted on it. $300 corbin seat; rotted and cracked... $300 Acerbis tank; stained and ugly... acerbis handguards with built-in signals; faded and cracked...

I mean: just on and on... a "barn find" is one thing... a "side of the house find" is just a mess.

but thanks to my garage and the guys above, he should have a decent bike to explore with...

so- he is in touch with the owner while I button things up; probably do a noob ride out at Lark when the purchase has gone through... I'll bring my kids, etc.

Stand by for the "leo-noob ride" soon near you

With all the effort you're putting into that bike I think it would only be fitting to take it on a true bikeslut noob ride.. stagecoach or phantom!

I have an extra DR350 front brake system here, if you're having problems with master cylinder or brake caliper.

I'll bring my two DR350's if there is a noob ride.

ok- bike is gone... went to a friend of Uncle Champ; carb could still use a little sorting I think, but when the guy tells me he was looking at DRs with NO MOTOR for $500, I think he should have a good time on it

leo- look at the bright side: your interest in a cheap bike got somebody ELSE a cheap bike

Once I heard leo planned on commuting to Pine Valley daily, I kind of steered him a different direction... it's a 20 yr old DR with 27000 miles on it, and full on knobbies

glad it went to a good home

I just want to say thanks, my nephew is a happy camper. Now he has wheels and it runs good.

I wish people like Bikeslut had been around when I was needing help at a young age.

I just want to say thanks, my nephew is a happy camper. Now he has wheels and it runs good.

I wish people like Bikeslut had been around when I was needing help at a young age.

Dinosaurs were still around when you were at a "young age"

that's it mister... you're grounded... go to your room

or

"get off my lawn"

Champ- I hope it works out; I got the cash on the way to the owner, and should have the pink in a day or two- i'll get it to Alpine and John or Eric can pick it up (or wait until Sunday, when I can hopefully ride Corral on my DRZ

He has a point.

Yabba-dabba-doooooo