ok so i mentioned to my girlfriend that i passed my test. she told me she wants to buy me gloves when she gets paid next week. i told her that they might be more than 10 bucks and she replied i dont care! haha

i dont want her to spend a bunch of money. so what kinda gloves do you guys recommend? and is there a local place you recommend going to?

I really like fox gloves, the basic dirt paws work and wear great, the extra protection on bombers may be good but your better with good handguards to prevent stuff hitting your hands IMO.

I really like fox gloves, the basic dirt paws work and wear great, the extra protection on bombers may be good but your better with good handguards to prevent stuff hitting your hands IMO.

yes if the bike im getting doesnt have those handguards like those barkbusters i plan on getting some since i am a noob and will drop the bike a lot probably.

yes if the bike im getting doesnt have those handguards like those barkbusters i plan on getting some since i am a noob and will drop the bike a lot probably.

Ask for kangaroo skin and titanium gloves- order them on-line somewhere...then return them, get some bombers and pocket the change

Its a joke

The DR350 we're looking at for you has (or had) handguards, with intergrated turn signals

Ask for kangaroo skin and titanium gloves- order them on-line somewhere...then return them, get some bombers and pocket the change

Its a joke

The DR350 we're looking at for you has (or had) handguards, with intergrated turn signals

am i dumb if i dont understand the joke? lololol

Well

http://mobile.buy.com/ibuy/Product.aspx?sku=225864827&sellerid=34404638

That's a nice pair

The bombers can be found for $30

Truth be told- if I am commuting, or street riding on my dual-sport, I wear a full face street helmet, street pants and street gloves. (Don't have any street boots so I wear steel-toed over the ankle combat boots)

Dirt gear doesn't hold up sliding down the freeway at 65 (but better than I wouldve thought)

I am cleaning out my garage this week. In one of the burried boxes of my old SBK race gear there are several pairs of full gauntlet kangaroo race gloves with carbon fiber knuckles. If you don't you mind used...

I've been buying the Dirt Paws for quite a while and have been happy with them. You can find the at Cycle Gear for about $20.00, IIRC

Cycle Gear also usually has a display of closeout priced gloves, so you might be able to find a genuine bargain there.

Get some comfortable gloves that fit you in the range of $20 to $30 bucks, the Cycle Gear super store on Kearny has a great selection. I recommend that you not get sucked in with all the carbon knuckle protectors, those gloves can get pricey. You are better off buying some bark-busters for your handle bars for protection in the long run.

Get some comfortable gloves that fit you in the range of $20 to $30 bucks, the Cycle Gear super store on Kearny has a great selection. I recommend that you not get sucked in with all the carbon knuckle protectors, those gloves can get pricey. You are better off buying some bark-busters for your handle bars for protection in the long run.

yea copy that. plus ill probably get but hurt if i crash my first day and rip up an expensive pair of gloves. ive been to that store in kearny and i like it. i bought my thh helmet there. ill probably buy the gloves there too. only like 10 bucks. i dont wanna make my girlfriend pay a bunch of money for me anyways.