Jacumba seems a little farther away, but once you factor in freeway vs dirt road, travel time is about the same

8ish Sunday morning... low intermediate skill and pace

Jacumba is great.But I cant go next week. Sunday maybe.What time will you be back at trucks?

I rode Jacumba a few years ago with KLX GUY and loved the area. Want to go back again, but this next monday is no bueno for me. If you want to go on the following monday, I would be in for that.

I'm game if I can steal a ride in your truck! I can meet you further than the brigantine this time... you name it.

I'm an edeot...Sunday the 5th is what I meant to post

I was posting while on a conference call, and somebody must've said Monday the 6th...that or somebody posted Friday the 4th and screwed me up

Either way...it is for Sunday-

Aaron-yeah, I can pick you up and be back in time for the commercial bowl

Hmmm, I think there is a drunk fest that I said I would go to that day, maybe I could be late. I might go riding in Jacumba if there is no rocks, scary uphills or steep downhills. Oh yeah none of that loose sand stuff either.

Where do you meet- unload out there?

Actually I must practice downhill so I don't scream like a little girl going down heart attack hill- again.

Exit 77 off I-8...turn right off ramp, then right again on frontage road- information sign about 1/4 mile on the left...park there

This is a green sticker ride...no plates required

Some rocks, some sand, some uphills, some downhills, some fun...

I am going to try and make this ride. Look forward in meeting you.

cool- these trails are usually empty, and more so on Stuporbowl Sunday

Woohoo! Just put on a new set of handlebars, handguards, fender pack and ds mirrors. Let's see how much of it survives Sunday!

Woohoo! Just put on a new set of handlebars, handguards, fender pack and ds mirrors. Let's see how much of it survives Sunday!

Did you get more "rise" on those bars?

We'll try not to damage them...brigantine works ok for me

I'll text you time details- I have a gig Saturday night in LaMesa until 3 so I'll be draggin' a bit. I'll probably be on the WR so I won't have any HP excuses

Yeah, bigger rise. Excited to try them out.

cool- sounds like we have 4 people, which is about perfect

645 @ Brigantine?

Six. Does an even number riders make it about perfect again?

danrider and nephew, calnub and me, rory and charlie

if you gots a radio, bring it. Also water, tubes, tools and a camera

bikeslut rules

wait on all intersection for the rider behind you- they are your responsibility

if it is straight through, continue on... if you're not sure if it's straight, it's not

ride your ride- don't try to keep up if you're not feeling it; we'd rather wait for you than wait for a helicopter

if the person in back of you is too close, let them pass; we'll all finish at the same time (unless the person in back of you is "sweep"... they are back there for a reason)

see ya'll tomorrow

Man this looks fun. i just got a plated WR426 and was thinking about doing the Coral Canyon thing since it is somewhat familiar to me. Have fun out there!

Man this looks fun. i just got a plated WR426 and was thinking about doing the Coral Canyon thing since it is somewhat familiar to me. Have fun out there!

Join us! I'll probably do Corral next week

Join us! I'll probably do Corral next week

Eff it, I will. Where do you want me and what time? I will be trucking in.

Hey nomilk, Bike Slut has a gig tonight so he may not see your response, I don't mean to impose but the exit you want in the AM is at InKoPah, the next one past the Shell and Chevron at the Jacumba offramp, I plan to be at the Shell about 6:30 for fuel and breakfast at Subway. Brown Dodge with a unique trailer and Honda. Look me up or call, I think my # is in M.O.

Unc C

Eff it, I will. Where do you want me and what time? I will be trucking in.

never-mind, i know where and when, just had to read the first few posts. 0800ishoff of exit 77. meet you there!

Hey nomilk, Bike Slut has a gig tonight so he may not see your response, I don't mean to impose but the exit you want in the AM is at InKoPah, the next one past the Shell and Chevron at the Jacumba offramp, I plan to be at the Shell about 6:30 for fuel and breakfast at Subway. Brown Dodge with a unique trailer and Honda. Look me up or call, I think my # is in M.O.

Unc C

Thanks for the info, is it meet there at 0630 or 0800?