Sign in to follow this  
Metal Twister

OTAY BORDER CROSSING TO TACATE PEAK

Thought it might be fun to get everyone together for a cruise from the Otay border crossing area to Barrett Junction for the famous fish fry. After eating we could run up to Tacate peak and take in a Kodak moment. Run back down the hill to tacate U.S. side and top off the tanks and ride back to the start point? I know alot of you are probably tired of Otay, but who knows? Any intrest for the weekend of May 26/27?

If I get a day pass I am going to go up to Lake Arrowhead with Doug (you guys know how I like it rough) :boredom:

Maybe next time. :pioneer_smoke: Ken

If I get a day pass I am going to go up to Lake Arrowhead with Doug (you guys know how I like it rough) :boredom:

SWEEEET! enjoy

I can do Saturday, but Sunday is out...

What do you think, morning or afternoon?

SWEEEET! enjoy

A.M. would be better for me, but I just found-out Guy will probably have to work Saturday. Waddaya think about this Arrowhead run? I mentioned it to Deb and she said she may want to run up there and Chase for us...

If I get a day pass I am going to go up to Lake Arrowhead with Doug (you guys know how I like it rough) :blum3:

Maybe next time. :blush: Ken

SWEEEET! enjoy

A.M. would be better for me, but I just found-out Guy will probably have to work Saturday. Waddaya think about this Arrowhead run? I mentioned it to Deb and she said she may want to run up there and Chase for us...

Got room for another bike? If so im in. If not, thats fine too.( ALL IS ON HOLD UNTIL TOMORROW AM) :party: :pioneer_smoke: :angel::unsure: :boredom: :blink:

Thanks Bob

Maybe the rest of you are tired of Otay, etc. but I've never been riding in that area' so I'd like to see it. Howver, weird things have been happening at work, so I am not sure what days (or day) I have off besides Memorial day. If I get to have the same day off as the ride, I'd like to go. I just don't know how to get there :pioneer_smoke:

I'm going to speak out of turn for Metal Twister here... It looks like we may be joining the Arrowhead run on Saturday. :pioneer_smoke: More later...

I'm going to speak out of turn for Metal Twister here... It looks like we may be joining the Arrowhead run on Saturday. :pioneer_smoke: More later...

Sorry Dirt Dame, Got an offer I cant refuse! Going to issue a rain check on this one if its ok? We will do the Otay Truck trail real soon. Thanks for understanding. Bob

I don't know if anyone else gets days off during the week, but it looks like I won't be working on Thursday and will probably ride the Otay area around 0930.