Wing Nut

North County ride this weekend?

I haven't been able to ride my XRR since March and feel guilty just letting it sit on the stand. It looks so loney. I was hoping to get out for a ride this weekend and wondered if anyone wanted to join. I live in Oceanside off the 76 near Guajome Lake. I'm flexible on the time and day, I just need to RIDE!

Guest Crusty

I haven't been able to ride my XRR since March and feel guilty just letting it sit on the stand. It looks so loney. I was hoping to get out for a ride this weekend and wondered if anyone wanted to join. I live in Oceanside off the 76 near Guajome Lake. I'm flexible on the time and day, I just need to RIDE!

IN. I was going to post another N.C ride again this weekend, but I will join yours. coolio.gif

IN. I was going to post another N.C ride again this weekend, but I will join yours. coolio.gif

Great! I heard you are the man that know where to ride around here. What day and time works best for you?

Wing Nut, Crusty, XR650L Bum:

I'm IN, but Saturday is booked for me. I was supposed to join the VCMC this weekend in Bishop, but unforeseen circumstances have risen...I need to ride!!! That said, I'll re-jet my BRP for sea level vs. the 6000' I just modified it to the night before last...errrrr, in hopes you guys are decide to ride Sunday.

-Cousin Eddie

Guest Crusty

I could ride Sat. or Sun. What day works for most.

I might be in for Sunday also I and Kkug want to go riding and we might join you as we have no plans yet of where we want to go.

You could always do the ride from the glider port at Warner Springs north to Anza and Mt Thomas? Koog knows the way!

If this ride goes Sunday from the glider port, I would be "in". Just have to change back to dirt wheels.

You could always do the ride from the glider port at Warner Springs north to Anza and Mt Thomas? Koog knows the way!

I think Driss wanted to do a morning ride--we will see.

That sounds like a fun ride, but I was hoping for some more dirt. That ride is 55 miles of asphalt before I even touch dirt. I've heard about some riding around Vista and San Marcos. Any other ideas?

That sounds like a fun ride, but I was hoping for some more dirt. That ride is 55 miles of asphalt before I even touch dirt. I've heard about some riding around Vista and San Marcos. Any other ideas?

I want to do as much dirt as possible I am a little rusted here and just got a different dirt bike last week and leaving next weekend on a Baja trip.I am really not looking for nothing but dirt if it's possible and need to start around 9:00 to 9:30 where we ride and how long we ride is really not an issue as long as we are riding and having fun.

Guest Crusty

Sorry all, my plans got changed. I plan to ride NC this morning.

Leaving soon, ASAP.

Anyone in.

Craig.

Guest Crusty

Leaving in 10. I will check the board when I get to San Marcos Home Depot.

Craig.

I plan to ride up by Thomas Sunday glider port wound be good start. If you want I could meet you at the 15 and mission we can put your bike in my truck and drive out to the glider port . Let me know .

DON

Home Depot are going riding or doing honeydues?

Have fun fun fun out there I will get my turn tommorrow.

I'm a probable for the glider port Sunday. If I can go... DARE we call this the Al Davis Memorial Ride ha??

post-14322-054834800 1318091023_thumb.jp

Ok I think I got it figured out ---the glider port at Warner Springs. Good Plan !

Ok Executive Desision---------- Me and Driss will meet anyone that wants to ride the Anza Thomas Mtn area at the Warner Springs Glider Port by the big tree at 9:30- 10 Am on Sunday Oct 9 .

Guest Crusty

Will you be doing Hixon and Alesandro, If so I would like to ride with you.

I have to take a customer riding Sunday. He is a good rider on a 525 KTM plated.

I didn't want to get him hurt in Vista.ph34r.gif.

If not we will be driving to Corral Canyon.

Craig.

How long of a ride is this? What time do you plan on getting back? Are you going to return to the start point? I was thinking about trucking my bike to the glider port so I don't waste my tires.

Thanks