Uncle Champ

350 koolaid !

I went by American KTM yesterday and slobbered on the 350's. Oh my! Maybe I could ride better if I wasn't on such a big outdated 450X. Please Lord deliver me from temptation!

Oh well I'm sure the finance company wiil handle that.

Wishing.

Like I told Carguy, Close your eyes, hold your nose and take the drink. The aftertaste is awesome and totally worth it! :lol:

if you think that is the solution (KTM350) to the problem (CRF450X), I think you may find there is actually a different problem :heh:

Not to say you shouldn't dive in and buy the bike... Spaugh RAVES about his; but the 450X is a pretty awesome bike in it's own right.

Guest Crusty

the 450X is a great bike. Watch video. My link

Maybe you should look into a WR250, Crawdad loves his, and it comes with a plate.

Guest Crusty

If you want to make the X easy to ride, you can install a heavy flywheel or a Rekluse clutch.

I am really close to buying the Rekluse Z Start Pro for my CR 500.It's hard to ride slow!

They have a 30 day money back guarantee. If you don't like it return it.

(quote0

I gave my Rekluse my first test this week. Here is a video of a local riding place. There is a few hills, nothing crazy but I tried to demo how the clutch works by going up the hills slow. I got my XR400 feel back.

http://vimeo.com/28087598

Mike

One more showing how slow you can go without stalling. I don't recommend going this slow because you are slipping the clutch but it gives a good perspective. Momentum in your friend unlike this video.

http://vimeo.com/28100744

Mike

I'll take that 450x off your hands!! (specs out almost exactly the same as my 450exc)....(if I don't go crazy and buy one of those 350's myself!)...uh oh....I'll be up at All American for a part tomorrow...could be trouble...

The plated 350EXC with more flywheel, smoother power, wider ratio gearbox should be here in a couple of months, should be a sweet bike.

Unfortunately All American doesn't have them in yet (was there for a part last night)....Might be a GOOD thing, because when I see this bike, I may just have to buy it :wub:

350 EXC = 241 LBS

500 EXC = 250 LBS

Soft power or Hard power, the choice is yours