Track, corral, lark?, SuMo, Dual Sport...anybody want to ride? Planning on early. As is my wont... I'll be on the DRZ is street trim, or the WR with weeping seals and contaminated pads...but I have to ride

I was thinking of doing an early morning street ride, maybe east county back roads?

I'd be up for something. East County back roads is do-able.

I still sport the Anakees, so don't expect too much aggressive hill climbing from me and the Yeller Pig.

Lemme know.

if you want to go to a local track let me know.

Drz is "more ready"...so let's do an East County street ride...Tom; if you would do the honors of picking a meet-up time and place. I am right off the 8, but minutes from the 94 on fun roads

East county sounds like fun...

possible go for me...will confirm tomorrow

on second thought....

Crackberry sent me your first thought...did you think it too crass? I think all of the 12 year old boys on the forum would find it humorous; I did

Tom should be posting a meet-up spot and time today... so far, we have an adventure bike, a dual sport, a sport bike and a cruiser...

that will make for an interesting sight

How about the Carls Jr off Tavern Rd, about 0700? This won't be a fast ride, or an all day affair, just a couple hours enjoying some twisty roads.

How about the Carls Jr off Tavern Rd, about 0700? This won't be a fast ride, or an all day affair, just a couple hours enjoying some twisty roads.

Done! See you there...

for those wondering... it is the Tavern Road exit off 8 west... Carl's Jr is right in front of you; Deli, Liquor store and a gas station in the same intersection...

Pouring rain in Alpine- too wet for a street ride, even if it stops...I may be retarded but I'm not stupid...no wet street ride for me

I'm out...IF you guys go, ride safe!

Had a few drops in Lemon Grove last night, but it's dry here. Guess I'll not push my luck, street rides are a dime a dozen and we can do this again.

Guess I'll not push my luck, street rides are a dime a dozen and we can do this again.

Copy That......

OK, I'm out, too. Let me know if anyone plans something later today or next weekend.

BTW: It's official--we're all made of sugar!

I don't mind commuting in the rain, but it was raining hard out here! With that comes a lot of sand in corners, etc.

I was planning on a spirited ride in the twisties, and didn't want to worry about things. I'll be going out on a dirt ride soon

hmm, should take the DIRT bikes out to the DIRT...

Planning on it...dirt snob :lol:... Lark or corral...leaving in a half hour

Planning on it...dirt snob :lol:... Lark or corral...leaving in a half hour

jamul track? we went to corral yesterday, I've had my dose of head on collisions and scares for the week.

I waited a little bit and went for a ride. Got a tiny bit of rain at the start, but after that it was nice.

I guess sometimes the early bird just gets soaked?