SteelRain

OK who was it?!

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/mcy/2308505814.html Maybe you could get your own girl scout vest

Same group without the vest? I'll be staying away from Big Bear in late August!

http://www.bbaweekend.com

:lol: I started looking at the flyer, and thought "these guys look gay", then decided I was just being a homo-phobe and should try to be more open-minded

then I decided they ARE gay... my gaydar still works

then I decided they ARE gay... my gaydar still works

Watch the video, gaydar not required to come to a conclusion.

LMFAO!!

Bears? flags? Pride? wha?

:heh::heh:

:coolio:

A club for bald and bearded men? Seems a little gay without the wives.

*edit* :o:o:o:o

I'm sorry Bum, you are not eligible for this event; you have way too much hair.

Edit: Sorry I spoke too soon. According to Wikipedia excess hair is a desirable trait in Bears.

:lol: See Bum... just like I thought... I didn't watch the video, but saw the picture of the guys, and thought "they seem like really friendly... for bikers... look how smiley they are... and they are kind of the Public Display of Affection type, what with all the hugging... and vests, without shirts; do they even KNOW how they look?"

Then started reading... club for men... oooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... carry on... nothing to see here

i looked, noticed...."hmmm, i see no women...are these d00ds GAY??"

also, recognized the look as similar to some of the bars in my area(*hillcrest-ish)

...couple things to add....

1)looking at the mirror on the wall...i have GOT to change my look!! but i do get cat-called, so maybe i'll wear more flannel!! :blush:

2)i have a story about how i know what a "bear" is... from the Crypt in Hillcrest...only told, never typed.

3) i saw an inclusion of otters with those bears...(*this relates to #2, above...*shudder*), good to see inclusion.

B)...*here's your mind's eye bleach* EYE-BLEACH-SILO.jpg

Well, credit must be given where credit is due…this man single handedly provided the Harley culture with their uniform. And we all know why he did it… and now they’re all Hell Bent For Leather.

post-3850-097973400 1302120498_thumb.jpg

I'm sorry Bum, you are not eligible for this event; you have way too much hair.

Edit: Sorry I spoke too soon. According to Wikipedia excess hair is a desirable trait in Bears.

SSSStop it!

What really gets me is, why these groups think that it's OK to hog the road....common courtesy is to move over in the lane to let a faster bike and/or other vehicle by.

If they're in a huge group and holding up traffic, they're causing more problems than anything.

I wish I had been at the BMW meeting when those guys came in, And for them to threaten that there will be repurcussions....insane !

case in point... although by no means is this anything but a "snapshot" of behavior, this is the ONLY type of motorcycle I would expect to see parking this way... sovereign parking spaces

DSCN3668.jpg

I know we are talking stereotypes, and NO stereotype fits EVERY person within whatever category you are talking about...

Good now we moved from harley bashing to metric v-twin bashing, besides isn't that way to park at frosty burger?

http://sandiego.crai...2308505814.html Maybe you could get your own girl scout vest

Same group without the vest? I'll be staying away from Big Bear in late August!

http://www.bbaweekend.com

http://www.bbaweeken...atherbears.html

Thanks alot Sneeker !! I thought I would check the SDAR site before I went to bed and YOU leave us with that ..?? Now I have to go out and have a beer and watch Sports Center to get those images out of my head! wacko.gif

Thanks alot Sneeker !! I thought I would check the SDAR site before I went to bed and YOU leave us with that ..?? Now I have to go out and have a beer and watch Sports Center to get those images out of my head! wacko.gif

Uh oh....you must have clicked on the video. At the very least, if I hear Xanadu on the radio, it will remind me of that! :rolleyes: