Sign in to follow this  
Audible

Opinion needed............

Need you unbiased opinions...

My cousin offered me his 2008 Kawasaki Teryx for $6,500. My wife really wants it, as she has no interest in bikes or quads. Says she would feel safe driving around and my son can ride with her. Thoughts? :unsure:

Don't know anything about the price, quality, etc....but if it gets 'em outta the house and in the dirt...I'd do it.

Don't know anything about the price, quality, etc....but if it gets 'em outta the house and in the dirt...I'd do it.

+1

+2

Plus it would give my wife someone to cruise with whenever I get the Polaris Ranger I've been looking for. (We needs seating for 5)

+2

Plus it would give my wife someone to cruise with whenever I get the Polaris Ranger I've been looking for. (We needs seating for 5)

Yes, good point on the wives. Just have to figure finance options. Going to talk to bank tomorrow.

those things are actually pretty fun and handle offroad better than you might expect. good for carrying food +beverage and other stuff around when you don't feel like getting on a bike. I think the ones i've been in were arctic cat and polaris but it looks the same pretty much as that. Be careful next you'll be getting a big truck and a toy hauler.

The Teryx is like a second generation Rhino, My buddy has one pretty built up and really likes it. In my opinionthe Polaris RZRS is the baddest SxS out therouta the crate to haul more than 2 people look into the Polaris Ranger Crew!

Hope it helps!

:ph34r:

well the more the merrier and if she won't get on a bike, better to have the family out there together for sure..

and you can count on way more desert trips if she has something to be motivated by......(I could talk to her you know, and tell her by not being on a bike, she is REALLY missing out!)..can't tell you how much I KICK myself B):blink::ph34r: for all the years (younger years btw) I wasted on a quad, 3 wheeler, etc.....yikes, I could be such an awesome rider by now, if I started on a bike all those years ago....oh well, at least it is giving me much entertainment and diversion now.. :lol: