Sign in to follow this  
kkug

Yuha Break In Ride

MacDuncan and I took a little spin today . A mix of little bit of everything,Roads,trails,whoops and more whoops ,sandwashes. Rode past Camachos and made our wat to El Centro for Mexican Breakfest, Back threw Superstion,the tressel ,Painted gorge .. No dirt naps ,no dust, 115 miles -- Brappp !

IMG_20170108_083137_307.jpg

IMG_20170108_133414_527.jpg

IMG_20170108_133228_520.jpg

Great loop Mr. Kug.  Both of us on new bikes to try out our latest set-ups, (well...... mine, "new to me" and 10 years older than yours - haha).  Glorious weather to loop around the Valley floor.  No pic, but a great image of you riding along farmland canals with bright blue water flowing in the canals on one side of you, surrounded by the arid "tan"  landscape, with wispy clouds above in the matching blue sky, and dark green vegetables growing on the other side, and of course, the brigh t shiny new 500 rolling along as the center of attention, and... recent rain, no dust :) Great stuff!!

Just days after making the implication that I like the "Ocotillo loop" we did it again.  Yuha Basin, A drive-by  Camachos so we know right where to go when it is open and we need good food ASAP, a quick gallon of gas top-off in Seely, a nice lunch at Guadalajaras, a staircase of turns out to Superstition, watched a few racers go by, a wander towards split mountain with a last minute turn towards the "Cone" through the trestle, and a wander through the Painted Gorge.  A nice quick moving 115 miles. 

A very happy motorcyclist.

IMG_3488.jpg

From the eastern Yuha power plant, straight east, no turns, over both ravines, to Camachos.

IMG_3492.JPG

Two Dodgy characters at the trestle:

IMG_3497.JPG

IMG_3494.JPG

Headed south, exploring along the way, Play land at its finest!  

IMG_3499.JPG 

So that's how he took that pic - Ha Ha. 

IMG_3500.jpg

A good Sunday outing sure makes the Monday morning reality of heading back to work easy :) 

Nice loop Kug, Thanks. 

Look at all that New Gear.  Couple of Sharp Dudes!