Honda90

This little piggy went to market

Both cars are in the shop. Revived some of my old Honda 90 camping mojo to make a quick trip to the store. Waved to a dude on an adventure bike on the way home; he did not acknowledge. Ha!

post-15323-0-09541100-1401311617_thumb.j

Wait a minute.....that's not a KLR!! Strict milk crate violation.

I'm glad you waived at his bike.

Is this the new DR350 rack from ADV? It looks like it works!

The adventure bike guy was probably looking for a starbucks :torch: haha joking, joking..

Hey...the milk crate is full. At least you're not a poser. (I thought only Harley guys didn't wave back)

I wasn't going to link this essay,,,for fear of offense. I should have known better! Some of my best friends are Poser ADV Types. :ohno02:

In fact I personally am a recovering ADV poser. To my mind, you are not posing as long as you are challenging yourself.

The crate carrier is an example of clean effective design.

http://www.enduro360.com/2014/05/28/blog/relationship-problems/

i-BmFhmj6-L.jpg

Don't know about Starbucks, but Man I could use a Wednesday Breakfast Club.

Olympic%20Ride%208-07%20017%20Ltg%20Shaw

Did someone say Starbucks? Hey, I parked here first.

Asphalt *IS* an adventure for me as I am terrified of being flattened in traffic. Note the gaudy reflectors on my plastics. I've had my bike for a little over a year, and still have not ventured more than 2 miles from my house. (I trailer to dirt and back country asphalt. I can do Sunrise Highway, but not Mission Gorge Road.) Plus I look even goofier in my kid's armor (ATGATT - even at Vons and even if you have to steal it from your children.) but my wife will kill me if I get hurt.

No wonder Adventure Man didn't wave back.

post-15323-0-50641100-1401375941_thumb.j

Yep, that's the rack.

16e24d1de889db6013c97f072f60ad5a_zpsf5d9

Bagstr - hilarious article. I especially like:

"We have found a tour that where you have to disassemble your bike and use Alpacas to cross the Andes. Then you arrive at the Atacama where you camp with Chilean miners who prepare meals of stewed goat in solar powered ovens. You need the year to tell everyone about it before hand."

A more dramatic end would be eating the Alpacas, leaving you 2 options - assemble the bike and ride, or walk.

I figure I'm 53 model years ago, so anything 40 or newer is almost "last years" model. I finally bought some Klim gear - on clearance - it was so 2 years ago....but still works.