I'll be at McD's at 745 and "in the zone" at 8.

We will be going up Pamo Rd to Black Mountain Rd then Black Canyon Rd. (NF-12507)

Looks like 12 fools for Sunday.

See ya there,

Pyro and Mangler if you wanna convoy from the beach can we meet in this parking lot at 6:45

Pyro and Mangler if you wanna convoy from the beach can we meet in this parking lot at 6:45

Argggg!

I got a customer that was bringing his truck in at 8am today (Saturday) for about 6-7 hours worth of work. He got delayed and wont be here until about 2pm. I can going to try my hardest to get this thing done and out of here, but i got a feeling, that i might be wrenching on it until mid day sunday! :ph34r:

If i am not at the Autozone at said time, please dont wait for me!

NOT IN A GOOD MOOD RIGHT NOW!!! I HAVE BEEN ITCHING TO RIDE FOR WEEKS!!!!

ARGGG ;)

The gates are all open now, they close them when it rains to prevent ruts. Out there last weekend. :ph34r:

The Lusardi Truck Trail goes for miles of nice riding, but doesn't go thru to Mesa Grande (without going thru some rancher's gates) or to 76 without having keys to the gate at the top where it hits ranch property. ;)

Still alot of great riding out there, but Pamo area seems to be off the path that Jon set for the ride. He's the leader, so it's his call. I'm sure there will be plenty of great trails for us all to see with his lead, as he's been riding the area for quite some time. Maybe on the trip back into town if anyone has any energy left.

It will be a blast! :D

Good to know that gate is now open across Black mtn bridge.....that's a neat little trail/connector between Pamo Rd. and Black Mtn Rd.

Hmmmm......didn't know about the ranchers property on Lusardi but that's not surprising.......may still fiddle around back there just to reaquaint myself with the area....

The only reason I brought up these Black Mtn off-shoots was to let people know about'em and because I thought I might play around/explore a bit tomorrow since I can't ride all of Jon's route due to limited time hall pass (but I did get the green light to ride over and say hello in the morning)

See you guys in the morning.....

I just got the bike all tuned up and blinged out at Gunner's Honda House. It was nice and warm in El Cajon and should be perfect temps all the way to the top of Toro Peak.

See you fools in the morning,

Jon

I just got the bike all tuned up and blinged out at Gunner's Honda House. It was nice and warm in El Cajon and should be perfect temps all the way to the top of Toro Peak.

See you fools in the morning,

Jon

Argg! Truck is still here and will be tomorrow until Mid-Day! Sorry guys! :ph34r:

Have fun and be safe!

I am gona do this ride like pyro and ride from Carlsbad to Ramona. Leaving Carlsbad at 6, Cold weather is no problem. I dont realy want to drive because I want to ride to Thomas Mountain and ride home from there making a big loop, I will be at Dennys at 7 see you guys there. Thanks Crawdad.

I'll be at Denny's at ~7-7:15 latest

Thanks for organizing the ride this morning Jon.....Ramona's back yard roads are pretty scenic with wild turkeys and deer on this morning's jaunt over to Steve's place (The Hideout).....thanks for the cold "B" Steve.......I couldn't find the Mesa Grande truck trail off 76 west and wound up circling around to Nate Harrison and up Palomar.....checked in with the sport bike crowd up top......then headed down the east grade and back accross Mesa Grande/forest service road/Pamo to town/home.....fun morning and home just past noon (only a tad bit past probation time limit)

You guys are probably still out there riding....good for you!!

Catch ya on the next ride

I would like to thank honda pilot (jon) for putting on a great scenic fast paced ride for april fools day,as for my butt though that is a different matter as i logged just over 200 miles start to finish.

Guest EX QB

Thanks Jon Honda Pilot for putting on the ride. I will have to log some serious practice time, so I can keep up with you guys at that pace. I need to get my own bike and get real comfortable on it. For the other riders thanks for waiting on me. The one thing I have taken from the last two rides I have been on is, what else on a Sunday morning can you do (but ride) to see the most amazing views and scenery that we have gotten to see? From the Turkey that tried to take my head off, to the deer, on the hill side and all the squirrels. Wow what a beautiful place that God has given us to enjoy. Phenomenal!!!!!!!!

Thanks again,

EX QB

Guest Hammerin Hammon

Thanks Jon, that was a great ride, great veriaty of terrain .I cant wait to see all the beutifull pictures. Nice pace set by all fun fast and safe. Plenty of good riders to dice with. You guys were all so well prepared, I was very impressed with great spirit of all who rode. I am glad I dont realy have to work today, doing this ride Pyro style I got in 231 miles, I am not as sore as last weekend (riding MX. at amago) but I can feel the ride. I just wish I had taken some pictires. :ph34r:;) LIVE TO RIDE RIDE TO LIVE