jack

just want to introduce myself

I have had a motorcycle off and on for 40+ yrs. I bought a dual sport in Sept of 03, a 625 KTM EXC. If you are going to do it do it right!!. ..I found your forum and it seems you have alot of good members.

Saw my neighbors' bike in his drive and stopped and reintroduced myself and we have gone on a couple of quick rides. We can ride from our houses and get some good rides.

I look forward to more when I get back to town. I have to go and work in Montana for a month or so.

I will be leaving the KTM home so I will have to settle for the DR 400.

It will spoil you up there 400 yards to the dirt and the shortest route to town will put 80+ miles on your bike in the dirt. I will be going on a lot of rides and fishing because there is not too much hunting this time of year. Look forward to some rides with all of you since it is more fun to ride in a group.

Welcome jack! :lol: I'm glad you posted a new thread to introduce yourself. Too bad your off to Montana for a while (actually I'm jelous :rolleyes: ), but we'll be ready to ride when you return.

If you need someone to look after the 625 while you're away, I volunteer me! :D Keep us posted on your trip and include some photos!

Jack; To add to Ride Oranges post...Welcome! Got a hell of a good bunch of guys here! The diversity in the groups that meet up and ride is a good thing weither it is orange, red, blue, yellow, green or Bavarian!

You will enjoy the company here, just a great bunch of good riders , lots honest fun and many good times lie

ahead for you with this group. :rolleyes:

Gunner

Jack; To add to Ride Oranges post...Welcome! Got a hell of a good bunch of guys here! The diversity in the groups that meet up and ride is a good thing weither it is orange, red, blue, yellow, green or Bavarian!

You will enjoy the company here, just a great bunch of good riders , lots honest fun and many good times lie

ahead for you with this group. :rolleyes:

Gunner

I was looking for a honda when I bought the KTM because it has the magic red button

I have a bad left ankle and I wanted a street legal dirt bike and honda would not do one for me.

Welcome to the forums, and a great group of people we have here !!

Hope to meet and ride soon, and please join in to help keep our public lands open in the Environmental / Land Use Forum.

Thanks !!