I think Ken meant that the sense of adventure is diminished by the use of a chase truck.

Or, to put it in Spanish terms - We (you) don't need no stinken chase truck!

75% pavement and a chase vehicle... sounds like a SDHD group ride.

Anyone else that wants a fun safe ride down to Cabo and back can jump on board. Thinking late Oct departure.

Covered in Baja

Late October looks to be the better time to go.. It should start cooling down a bit by then..

Hey all. I'm off to my cabin in Colorado to get some fun use out of my 530.. I should be back at the end of next month.. Let's plan another get together sometime around then. I think I found some (dirt) alternate routes that might be fun.. Tell then.

Hey all. I'm off to my cabin in Colorado to get some fun use out of my 530.. I should be back at the end of next month.. Let's plan another get together sometime around then. I think I found some (dirt) alternate routes that might be fun.. Tell then.

I am interested in going. Once the route is determined I will figure out which bike to take.

Hey all,

Anyone up to meeting next week for some beers and Baja trip talk..? I have the the 15-17 open.

Fire Matt~

I regret to say, Chris (Covered in Dust) has advised me he is not going to be making this year’s trip to Cabo :( . He stated he will help us with all the route information from last year, and also places that are good to stay along the way.

The good news is that Sondra ( Slagado ) has offered up her house in South Bay for the next meeting on Monday if that will work for anyone?

Hi,

I can meet any night except for Monday and my place is available to meet. I am located in South Park and can PM my address.

I will be there. Need to get the details of trip to figure out if I can go on the dates you are going.

Right on.. I will try to get a hold of the other guys who are trying to go and see if they can join us..

Sorry got to pass-not in the cards again this year .

Hope you make it -it will be fun.

K... Soooo who is still in? Leaving Oct 22nd- back by the 30th @ the latest.

I am trying to figure out if I can get time off that week. Can you post your plan so far, tentative routes, is it camping or hotels, etc?