DESERTJUL

Hello from Las Vegas

This looks like a good spot for SoCal riding. I have family there plus its not far from Vegas so I may be popping in from time to time for rides ops. I also plan on taking advantage of some of the organized rides when I can. Likewise, if anyone is heading to Vegas, look me up for some Vegas riding. Btw, how do I put a photo in my profile? I don't see a way to host one like in the av but everything I have is too big a file.

This looks like a good spot for SoCal riding. I have family there plus its not far from Vegas so I may be popping in from time to time for rides ops. I also plan on taking advantage of some of the organized rides when I can. Likewise, if anyone is heading to Vegas, look me up for some Vegas riding, I can also link you to a local forum for my area. Btw, how do I put a photo in my profile? I don't see a way to host one like in the av but everything I have is too big a file.

welcome... looks like you figured out the profile pic

Great time of year for Vegas... some of us make it out there (or halfway there) from time to time.

Post up when you're going riding, or jump in on one here... organized rides on the horizon seem to be Goldpoint and the Desert Dash... the Dash is a great way to see a LOT of San Diego's desert, with some of the local mountains thrown in there.

Plus; Schwinn wears a pink tutu and makes mudslides... how can you miss that?

I managed to put a pic in my av but not in my profile. When are you doing Gold Point. A group of us here do GP in mid April each year.

looks like it is actually NOT an organized ride, but a disorganized ride... when these generally happen, you'll meet some 10-20 of SDAR's finest.

I've never really ridden Nevada, and am looking forward to it... my daughter lives in Sparks now, so maybe I'll make a long week of it and swing up to Reno/Tahoe

again; welcome to the site... San Diego is a great place to avoid the summer heat of Vegas

I'm always willing to pay Sherrif Herb and his Gal a visit, oh, and the food.........YUM

I agree on the summer heat avoidance!

WELCOME...many of us rode your area near primm, red rock, mojave road/preserve...great stuff....I want to get back up there....hang out and post up....lots going on here...

Welcome aboard. Glad you could join us. Will be looking forward to riding with you when you drop in to fair and lovely state. :lol: