Sign in to follow this  
misfittoy

snap decision borrego today

quick! drop everything and run to the garage throw on your gear im at the in laws in borrego right now if anyone wants to go today we could leave christmas circle and head down the blowsand and the surrounding areas? let me know ill check back evry couple min. Ill say up until 10 then ill be behind some bars and not a computer.

well as of now ill be in borrego from today till around febuary 10th. So if anyone wants to ride post here. for dual sporting ive got my xr650r and as of right now my 525 is out of commission till my parts arrive.

So standing offer any day really if anyone wants to explore the surrounding areas

In borrego (cuz I live here) plan on some riding sunday, will be riding today but not til after 12, got xmas stuff to do. Alyeska

Buttes pass, san felipe wash 12-2 then fish creek to ocotillo (I-8) 2-5 pm. yellow DR.

i went and rode the dump today with a ktm450 yzf450 and quad in tow. Got some moving stuff to do at my old house monday and tuesday wendsay Im thinking about hiking indian head

My ride partner bailed for today, and so far I haven't heard back from him about heading out to Borrego/Ocotillo tomorrow. You guys want to meet up? I'm on a KTM 625 SXC coming from Coronado, looking for something more technical/challenging than the groomed dirt roads of Cleveland Nat'l Forest.

Edit:

Heard from the crew - we'll be trucking out to Borrego for some desert riding. Parking at the bottom of Banner Grade about 10 am Tuesday. If anyone's interested, PM me for more info.

Riding the calcite mine road and surrounding areas with a couple of friends tomorrow, meeting at trailhead at 12:30. Alyeska

thursday friday?anyone want to ride either those days? I havent ventured the areas south of the 78 if anyone knows those areas i would like to go back their.

Just FYI.......you guys should post new ride plans and see if anyone wants to ride by starting a new topic.

If you post in an old topic, people might not read it since they may think it's just a response to an old post.

Just trying to help you out.

Thanks !

Also, some of us plan on riding this weekend in the areas you mentioned, on Saturday and Sunday.

I will be camping at Agua Caliente off Hwy. S-2, about 20 miles south of 78. Not sure what the Saturday ride plan is yet, but I plan on meeting Bikeslut and others for the Sunday ride......go to this post.

The Pinyon Trailhead is south of 78 a few miles, just south of the RV Park called Stagecoach Trails....there is a sign there. 8am Sunday.

I had thought about staring a new thread but I didnt want to have this long line of rides and push other rides down the list. I dont think ill be able to make the weekend ride <_< but I need to ride that area before I leave here