Riggerdan

Early Morning - Corral

Looking to get a few hours in tue/wed/thurs ( one of those days ) at corral

would like to ride early daylight and be done by 9ish - usually park off 8 at Pine Valley

- Fairly aggressive

anybody interested

:sleeping_02: What's up with all you guys that get up at the crack of dawn to ride and freeze? :P I'll be out there on one those days, but it will be after you are long gone. Besides....I'm going to check out some trails that have recently been marked....and furthermore I ride fairly non aggressively. :tired:

I will probably be at 4 corners around 10am wednesday for a few hours, want to see cleared trail 7 among other usual trails.

I am not that excited about waking up super early, unfortunately it's schedule driven

Leave town Fri for a few weeks so just looking to get a little fix.....

Mimi still looking forward to a ride at Mc Cain with you

Mimi still looking forward to a ride at Mc Cain with you

I'll be back there soon. I'll post up before I go. :party:

I will probably be at 4 corners around 10am wednesday for a few hours, want to see cleared trail 7 among other usual trails.

Maybe see you out there. Parking at Bobcat Meadow CG.

I'm planning to be at Bobcat CG around 11am with my trials bike. Want to watch the bomb house burn on TV then will head up.

Dan, sorry for the hijack. Hope you find some early birds to ride with you. I would be holding you up riding the trials bike and my rides will be short. I hope to hook up with you on a ride soon with a real dirt bike. Ride safe!

normally, I would be all over this...

but recent work issues, upcoming business trip and Holiday preparations makes it impossible this week...

A little bit of a hijack but not much, ya'll riders at Corral remember I live and work within shouting- OK walking distance of Corral. If you need help look me up, Charlie- Mt. Empire Unified ( the school on Buckman just before the road to Corral).

Dan, sorry for the hijack. Hope you find some early birds to ride with you. I would be holding you up riding the trials bike and my rides will be short. I hope to hook up with you on a ride soon with a real dirt bike. Ride safe!

No worries on the Hijack as long as everyone is getting some time in..

I will be in town 12/20-23 and looking for a pre xmas ride if anyone is interested