650hucker

Lyons Valley/Jamul area ride

Just posting up to see if anyone wants to do a street ride on the DS bikes, Starting in Rancho SD, heading out Steel Canyon rd area, out to lyons valley, maybe out to corral from there if anyone is up for a longer ride...May need a new rear tire if I'm doing too much dirt. Could also head over to Veijas Grande rd just to make it a "dual sport" ride.

Open to suggestions on a day to do it...Free all days except thursday mornings.

While I can't make it on this ride, it's great to see you Wil!

Thanks Paul! I've been super busy with MTB. I got invited to compete in Redbull Rampage, and had to train for that...I'm going to write something about that soon.

Oh, Thanks for introducing me to Lyons Valley. It's my favorite road now!

While I can't make it on this ride, it's great to see you Wil!

Thanks Paul! I've been super busy with MTB. I got invited to compete in Redbull Rampage, and had to train for that...I'm going to write something about that soon.

Oh, Thanks for introducing me to Lyons Valley. It's my favorite road now!

X2- Great to hear from you and would like to hear about your adventures.

Hey Hucker

I live in Jamul / Lawson Valley and love riding lyons valley / skyline / Japatul area

I know a few local Jamulian trails that the local neighborhood kids did a great job on as well

Usually link it up with a ride to top of Lawsons / Gaskill / Otay, or out to Corral

sounds like we might be close to each other, lets hook up for a ride

Today - Wednesday, I will be free for a few hours late morn - early afternoon

if you are around?

Dan

Just posting up to see if anyone wants to do a street ride on the DS bikes, Starting in Rancho SD, heading out Steel Canyon rd area, out to lyons valley, maybe out to corral from there if anyone is up for a longer ride...May need a new rear tire if I'm doing too much dirt. Could also head over to Veijas Grande rd just to make it a "dual sport" ride.

Open to suggestions on a day to do it...Free all days except thursday mornings.

I'm new to the area and getting acquainted with a new bike, but I'd be down to join in if you go on a weekend or Monday/Friday afternoon.

-Aaron

Hey guys,

Sorry I didn't see your post in time, Dan. I'd definitly like to do that, and those trails sound interesting...What day works for everybody? I'm riding sunday morning, but free otherwise.

Hey guys,

Sorry I didn't see your post in time, Dan. I'd definitly like to do that, and those trails sound interesting...What day works for everybody? I'm riding sunday morning, but free otherwise.

Just as the weather is approaching perfect..

I need to go out of town Sun for a week - I will be around today / Sat, if you want to get a few hours in - or I will surface in a week and say hey, my schedule is pretty unpredictable / flexible so weekdays are my favorite for obvious reasons

Look forward to getting out and riding

Just posting up to see if anyone wants to do a street ride on the DS bikes, ....

I'm up for it. Saturdays and Sundays work for me.

Hey, welcome back...once i get my bike back together were gunna go riding. Hurry up and get a new back tire though.