~100 miles of non overlapping singletrack......wow.......that looks like an awesome event....... :good:

all ready signed 40 class, this will be the best S/T ride/race since the 97 version!! In which I threw in the towel at lunch(KTM300)..... and as good as the 92 version in which I houred out(KTM300)..........

Going for the 3 loop finish(HuskyTXC450)!!!! older, better and better prepared....I hope. practice, practice, practice. Plus Secret weapons, ultra lite Airoh helmet, RynoPower supplements and BRUX sports bite!!

I posted this from a closed loop HS race in the general vicinity near RSV. To give an idea of the type of S/T terrain down there.

I might go just to spectate and then ride around some.

The women's class does the first 2 of 3 loops.

Luckily so does my class 60+

yee ha!! the entries are filling and minutes are filling up!!

As a sponsor(Jess P) and fan of Women's MX, I was hoping to see some gals signed but the class is still empty,,,,where is Lulu Puy? or some of the US women enduro riders!!!!

won the lottery, drew # 12. that is both funny and somewhat intimidating

It used to be a two day, 500 miler. Just flat out wore you down. When they went to a one day 250 miler, they put ALL the tough stuff into the one day, again, a very tough enduro. But one that was the highlight of the year for me and my riding buddies.

Picture was crossing a raging river. However when it hasn't been raining for a week, that's usually a dry crossing!

post-14110-068475700 1289974720_thumb.jp

It used to be a two day, 500 miler. Just flat out wore you down. When they went to a one day 250 miler, they put ALL the tough stuff into the one day, again, a very tough enduro. But one that was the highlight of the year for me and my riding buddies.

That is IT!! We ride on a closed course with our group of riding buddies its safe controlled " epic trail" ride Of course its a race,,,,but with the competition as high level as it is the goal is to ride enjoy the trails and finish!!!

won the lottery, drew # 12. that is both funny and somewhat intimidating

I just realized what #12 means YOU ARE ON LINE 1 !!!!!!!!! yeow

So Robert will be breaking the trail but avoiding big bottlenecks, I am on row 19 with Dirt Rider magazine team 2 minutes behind me and Dirt Bike magazine including Dick Burleson and son Jon Erik (KTM USA honcho) 2 minutes further back, should be fun.