Sign in to follow this  
dirt dame

Christi's awesome dez day

Welp....it was pretty toasty down in the desert on Friday, but not so much that Christi, Tweety999, Dirt Diva and I didn't have ourselves a really cool time riding (round trip) from the Blu Inn down to Superstition Mountain to play in the sand dunes for a little bit. A good time was had by all. B)

100_1101.jpg

100_1103.jpg

100_1105.jpg

100_1106.jpg

100_1107.jpg

100_1108.jpg

would have loved to join you girls..but work is busy right now...no more weekdays off at the moment......hope you all had fun despite the heat....

It was such a great day! I thought that riding to superstition might be boring, but I was wrong. There are some great dualtrack trails out there. Great company of course. Thanks for the pics Mimi.

I concur - GREAT day!!!! Really enjoyed the ride - done it many times but this was just a whole new adventure. Being my first time riding without my pitcrew, I was a little nervous but as soon as we all met up and got started - it was just fun, fun, fun!!!!! Here are the pics I took - not many cause we were just too busy riding.... You girls ROCK!!!! Can't wait to do it again....

Here I am - all loaded up and ready to go - "but I usually nap on the way to the desert" cause pitcrew does the driving...

DSC00058.jpg

What a guy - he loads up my bike, fills it with gas, and then sends me on my way to have fun(in his truck no less) while he goes off for a full days work in the hot sun :wub:

DSC00059.jpg

Unloading - Christie

DSC00060.jpg

and Mimi

DSC00061.jpg

and Becky

DSC00062.jpg

Superstition - proof we made it here....

DSC00063.jpg

This day was "Girl Power" at its best!!!

(sorry girls, I meant to post earlier but the weekend was just one fun adventure after another. I had to come back to work to relax...)

Better pics than mine. :coolio: We should have taken some up in the dunes, but oh well, like you said...we were too busy having fun riding. :party:

I noted the license plate on the Christy/ Applied P/U up at Cahuilla, thats a good one!! glad y'all had fun!

Had such a blast on this ride!

Thanks for finding me when I flew (I'm a bird of course!) off that drop off! I always have at least one crash.

Great pics ladies :D

Can't wait to ride with everyone again. How about Friday the 22nd, weather permitting?

I'll post up something for next Friday. We just need to decide what to do. I am perfectly happy on the trail, at the mx track, in the desert.

Suggestions? Mimi? DirtDiva?

I'll post up something for next Friday. We just need to decide what to do. I am perfectly happy on the trail, at the mx track, in the desert.

Suggestions? Mimi? DirtDiva?

McCain or the dez, just a different loop this time or Pala?

Whatever you choose - I'm IN! Wouldn't mind a day at Pala - rode the new vet track on Sunday and fell in love.... Corral Canyon is good too.... taking the boys to OW on Sunday but if you guys want to go back there, thats fine also.....