johnnybags

BIG BEAR this weekend / NO DUST

2 days of rain on ALL of your favorite Big Bear trails has offered us our first dust free riding since early Spring. Imagine all the views and vistas with ZERO dust. Cool temps and clear skies following the rain.

DsFox is coming up Sat afternoon hopefully with a friend and any/everyone else is welcome. I've got room for toyhaulers and sleeping bags.

I'm working Saturday til 3'ish so I'll be joining after that for an evening dinner ride. Maybe Pioneertown to Pappy and Harriets

Then ALL day Sunday

I will be up there on Sunday with a small group of guys........we will be riding Gold Mountain, John Bull, Tree Trail etc.

Maybe we will see you around

Be in BB next weekend for 3 days.

Have 2 day rides planned from the convention center if anybody is interested,PM me?

Maybe an easy dusk-night ride?

Be in BB next weekend for 3 days.

Have 2 day rides planned from the convention center if anybody is interested,PM me?

Maybe an easy dusk-night ride?

Likewise, call PM or call.

working Saturdays still, I hope. But free that Sunday

My son and I rode lots of trails today out on the desert side of the mountains. What an aewsome ride. We got hit with a crazy thunderstorm at 3:00 pm, bout fifteen miles from the truck. Was pouring rain on us as we loaded the bikes , 20 minutes later we pull into the driveway at home, hadn't rained a drop at our house!

Leavin SD between 5 and 5:30

Staging from somewhere in town that looks safe enough to leave our trucks near the convention center most likely.

should be great.....as big bear always is:D ...I probably won't see the hoss group on gold mountain and john bull...:blink: ..I'm not a big "rock" fan..... but maybe we'll meet you for lunch or along the way somewhere...

yo johnnybags ! Can't make this one. I hope to get back up there before the snow flies though. Have fun ya'll & take a lotta pics!