hobiee

gosh this looks like fun

Love to go if one's close. I'm sure most are running Rekluse systems. Watched a few more on Youtube....good stuff. That would be some fun.

Would be fun to try a course like that, humbling I think, but great way to improve you skills.

That's so amazing that he could find all those elements ocurring naturally in such a close environment. That must be from the set of slumdog millionaire! :>

whats amazing to me is how they attack those obstacles at speed... I would be in a helicopter about 15 seconds in...

trophy- you may have heard my story about the Endurocross in Vegas... I was in an elevator with the top guy at rekluse... he said the same thing... 95% of the guys are running them, even if there is nothing to prove it on the outside...

I was glad to see that guy fall... proves it's not even easy for him.

I gain my wisdom from all walks of life...even some unlikely sources....:mellow:

You are right, Bob....I'm sure we discussed it. I'd do a Vegas trip to watch it.

are you guys noticing that on log hit he is using as a double jump..is jumping over a wrecked car on its side right?..... :blink: wow i watch those on speed and on MAVtv the enduro cross series is wild racing... i love taddy blazuziack and geoff aaron...amazing

I gain my wisdom from all walks of life...even some unlikely sources....:mellow:

You are right, Bob....I'm sure we discussed it. I'd do a Vegas trip to watch it.

Ken I been thinking the same thing going to Vegas to watch.

are you guys noticing that on log hit he is using as a double jump..is jumping over a wrecked car on its side right?..... :blink: wow i watch those on speed and on MAVtv the enduro cross series is wild racing... i love taddy blazuziack and geoff aaron...amazing

Other Kelly, I thought this was one of your trianing videos.