Chief Gunner

Adventure Riders from "out of town"

Just FYI guys. here is an update on the ADVriders who parked in my yard for a Baja run last week. Ken (KenR on ADV.com) had some bad luck with his KTM640 down there but all is well now.

They made it back safely yesterday afternoon :):D The sick 640 was hauled North by a group of guys from Vista. I told them about SDAR and they seemed very interested, our kind of people! Helped out a rider in need and hauled his bike the 200+ miles back to my house. Hope to see them join up and come on some rides with us!

Hey Hammer: "They Ride Red" :D:D

post-153-1173138257_thumb.jpg

post-153-1173138283_thumb.jpg

post-153-1173138350_thumb.jpg

post-153-1173138377_thumb.jpg

post-153-1173138476_thumb.jpg

Sounds like the guys that had bike trouble down there... :D

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=209909

:D:D:D:D:) Damn; If it's them they have my phone #

A "Rescue & Recovery" trip might be in order!

I'll keep an ear open for the phone & I'll be watching the " ADVrider.com" thread link you threw up!

Thanks for the heads up Craig.

Aaron

I saw those guys sunday, they looked lost and turned back towards your place. Seemed odd with 2 orange and no BRP from your street. :)

They parked the rig in the yard so they did not have to worry about anything while they head South for a week of fun in BAJA!

CG:

I do the same thing. It's a great chance to meet other adventurous souls. And a good excuse to get some asphalt time in riding with 'em to Tecate...

Hope those guys get that KTM Adv going soon.

Spyder

Posted Image

Posted Image

I saw those guys sunday, they looked lost and turned back towards your place. Seemed odd with 2 orange and no BRP from your street. :)

John; I took my time ordering my new chain and it has not come in yet or I'd have ridden to Tecate with them. Couple of cool guys. I have not heard from them yet but have let them know I'm here if they need a pick up. :D