socalhodaka

And Again.

A couple weeks ago I got a 02 KLR 650, after a few street miles under my belt I'm really liking the bike.

DSCN5460.jpg

I also posted about the 1993 KLR that was near my house that was advertised on CL for $1250 and it just needed a $12 part. I looked at it a few weeks ago and told the kid maybe $500 depending on a DMV check. The DMV check said $140 in fees. I then email the guy with a offer of $300. Yesterday he called and asked if I would go to $320. I figure I would take a chance on it. Plus it would give me a chance to get to know the KLR before I would do anything to the 02 KLR.

DSCN5469.jpg

DSCN5473.jpg

dang kelly...that was a smoking deal...even if the parts are more than 12 bucks you still will do fine.

worst case scenario, part it out...if you are patient you will turn a pretty penny.

i tell you what...i will give you 350 for it the way it sits...i will even drive down and pick it up :D

At this rate, soon you will have more Kawasakis than I have.busted.gif

[

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, tell me your not going to re-paint that BARBIE BIKE.

believe it or not, those are wanted in the KLR world, you got a smoking deal, the PLASTIC and TANK is worth

some cash-o-la.

there is an entire klr WORLD?

are there other motorcycle worlds...cause i wanna live in one of those worlds...this world of work and stress and illness sucks.

i wanna live in a world of motorcycles and nutterbutters :lol:

www.klr650.net

www.klrworld.com

is the place to start and like i said before Eagle Mike is the guru for the KLR, Hes a member here

and makes everything needed for this bike,