dsfox

Big Bear Coon Cabin Weekend Adventure

Looks like I will be joining you all. I will be riding with Baldbeemer and the Mistress. can't wait to meet everybody!!

Heading out in about 9 hours....Can't wait....glad to have along a few late additions..(very glad we overshopped a little, so 3 extra should work out fine)...

...Eveyone Travel safe...I will be trying to hold at least one additional Yellow post in the morning when I get up there and johnnybags has his also... as we'll need it for additional vehicles....If you have adventure passes, bring them...don't need for our 14 vehicles, but in yellow posts, we think you do...

If you didn't see the update to first post:....If someone is able???.....we need a volunteer to unload, set up and move their vehicle to a yellow post, so steve (capncahm) can drop his trailer off and camp with us....SOMEONE?....I would do it, but I have alot of the cooking gear, etc in my truck and kind of need it nearby....

See you all soon...

0600 and it is 26 degrees in Big Bear. I can only imagine it is a few degrees colder up at cabin elevation. Brrrrrrrrrrr.

0600 and it is 26 degrees in Big Bear. I can only imagine it is a few degrees colder up at cabin elevation. Brrrrrrrrrrr.

Glad Im not in a tent. :rolleyes:

Hi all,

I'm a possible dayride visitor, coming Sat. morning, leaving in the evening.

What are the riding plans for Saturday? Ride start time? Hard ways, easy ways? Riding all day? Do you plan to ride down to the desert?

Hi all,

I'm a possible dayride visitor, coming Sat. morning, leaving in the evening.

What are the riding plans for Saturday? Ride start time? Hard ways, easy ways? Riding all day? Do you plan to ride down to the desert?

Not too early, (considering the temperature at 0600. And not too late considering ALL the miles we're gonna do. 0700-0800

Johnson Valley is an option but unlikely. Desert might consist of Pioneertown to the East just above Joshua tree.

619-241-3268

John

Leavinv gof the cabin in 5 min.