h8redlights

Hey Gang New guy checking in from Carlsbad

Hey Gang,

Just recently picked up a 09 WR250R so I hope to be hitting the trails soon I live in Carlsbad so I'll stay in touch with you all and try to make some Big Bear runs with the gang.

I also ride a 02 RC51 I'm usually off Sunday Monday and Thursday. If any of you want to surf also keep me posted I'm always up for that as well!

The wifey and our two kids hit El Mirage and other places throughout the year I've been riding for a while now. "I know little about everything and allot about nothing" LOL

Quinn

Quinn,

Welcome! And welcome to WRR gang! If you haven't already, more good information than you can digest in the 16,000 posts/1000 pages of the WR250R monster thread on ADV.

Look forward to meeting you sometime.

Hey Gang,

Just recently picked up a 09 WR250R so I hope to be hitting the trails soon I live in Carlsbad so I'll stay in touch with you all and try to make some Big Bear runs with the gang.

I also ride a 02 RC51 I'm usually off Sunday Monday and Thursday.

The wifey and our two kids hit El Mirage and other places throughout the year I've been riding for a while now. "I know little about everything and allot about nothing" LOL

Quinn

Welcome to the club! El Mirage is the first place I ever rode...mini-bike... A lot like a WRR

:lol:

Jk-see you on a ride sometime

Welcome aboard......I live in Ramona but work in Carlsbad......

And don't mind Bob, he's just a slut.........you'll have fun on the WR250R, it'll take you a - - - - - - - :lol::dance2:

........anywhere? :lol:

Welcome Quinn....just went to Monday's off so open to explore.

.....Jim....don't buy a DR650.....you'll have to read 2400 pages and 37,000 posts on ADV to catch up. :dance2:

just went to Monday's off so open to explore.

sounds like we need to plan a Big Bear Monday

Quinn welcome aboard. And no one here will give you a hard time about riding a girls bike :dance2:

there is a couple of total sarcastic fools on here so watchout for them....that kellymac530 guy is really bad :lol:

in reality i gotta ride a 530 just to keep up with most guys on wr250r...

see you out there soon and "rubber side down" :good:

Welcome to the group! ....and the mini bike club!! :lol:

Don't crash like me, don't ride like BikeSlut, and don't sing like FakeName, and you'll be ok!

Girl bike, maybe, but mini bike? B) Thats just mean. :lol::lol::lol:

Welcome to the group! ....and the mini bike club!! B) ...

Welcome from another Carlsbad rider.

There's some riding not too far a way. Hope to get out there again one of these days if I ever finish all the home projects and other busy work B)

quinn...

disclaimer- SOME of us are really smart alecks, but we don't mean anything by it

one of the SDAR royalty (crawdaddy) recently started riding a WRR... when he picked it up at the dealer, somebody, and I'm not saying who, but his name rhymes with hophytrunter decorated his bike with pinwheels and a pink basket

and we've been teasing him ever since... people tease me about my wr250F too... it's all in good fun

really; welcome to the group

Thanks that thread is a real MONSTER I can't keep up and even try to read all post on that sucker it's awesome!

Quinn,

Welcome! And welcome to WRR gang! If you haven't already, more good information than you can digest in the 16,000 posts/1000 pages of the WR250R monster thread on ADV.

Hey Gang,

Quinn

Nice I'm in I have a dodge quad cab 4x4 diesel truck so I can load up to three bikes!

just went to Monday's off so open to explore.

sounds like we need to plan a Big Bear Monday

It's all good!

Quinn,

Hey Gang,

Quinn

LOL wow you must be a real small short dude? How big was your mini bike LOL JK it's all good! first beer is on me!

Welcome to the club! El Mirage is the first place I ever rode...mini-bike... A lot like a WRR

B)

Jk-see you on a ride sometime

You know us older guys we like riding like sissy's, we don't want to get hurt and or cry, my old bones don't heal fast anymore maybe it's because my wifey gave me a kryptonite necklace that I can't seem to get off? That's why my buddies always ask me "what's that around your collar" Then their second reply is "Oh never mind it's just a leash" LOL

Quinn welcome aboard. And no one here will give you a hard time about riding a girls bike B)

there is a couple of total sarcastic fools on here so watchout for them....that kellymac530 guy is really bad B)

in reality i gotta ride a 530 just to keep up with most guys on wr250r...

see you out there soon and "rubber side down" :lol:

welcome quinn, cool name btw....it's a fun place to keep us busy when we aren't out riding........I'm one of the girls that rides a girl bike, but recently acquired a guy bike too...it's all good!

try to make the club meeting on the 20th, you'll get to meet some of us....

h8r...seems like you have a good sense of humor....thats great.

this really is a great bunch of folks here...alot of joking..but all good natured.

the people here meet up and ride with each other regularly, so there is a familiarity and ribbing...but also alot of help and comradory..

im old too....not as old as some but older than most...im 46...heal like im 56, act like im 16, ride like im 26 and crash like im 6....

see ya out there soon....as soon as i HEAL UP B)

Hey Gang,

I would like to make a meeting but I work days and nights so it's tuff for me to get away, but thanks for the invite. I'll try to make it to them to meet the group and share my support.

welcome quinn, cool name btw....it's a fun place to keep us busy when we aren't out riding........I'm one of the girls that rides a girl bike, but recently acquired a guy bike too...it's all good!

try to make the club meeting on the 20th, you'll get to meet some of us....

I hear ya bro I'm all about the jokes and jabs being in the restaurant and club industry were always goofing off when we can, it's my way of life I love it.

Here's one of my best ones when I get home and my lady tells me you miss me? My reply is " WITH EVERY BULLET SO FAR" LOL

h8r...seems like you have a good sense of humor....thats great.

this really is a great bunch of folks here...alot of joking..but all good natured.

the people here meet up and ride with each other regularly, so there is a familiarity and ribbing...but also alot of help and comradory..

im old too....not as old as some but older than most...im 46...heal like im 56, act like im 16, ride like im 26 and crash like im 6....

see ya out there soon....as soon as i HEAL UP B)