Sign in to follow this  
Kris

Very Entertaining Show

Does anyone else watch Top Gear on the BBC America channel? My son showed me this program and I got hooked. Here is a link to a channel on JustinTV on the internet where you can watch past episodes.

http://www.justin.tv/rajkop

i love this show!! i came upon it a few years ago and i just love it!! they should start up another season towards the fall. the best part is that its pretty family friendly aside for some language here and there. my whole family just loves this show. i highly suggest everyone try it out.

i love this show!! i came upon it a few years ago and i just love it!! they should start up another season towards the fall. the best part is that its pretty family friendly aside for some language here and there. my whole family just loves this show. i highly suggest everyone try it out.

Check out the link in my first post to www.justin.tv/rajkop

It has past shows

TopGear is the best auto show ever made. About once a month I end up on YouTube watching clips from the show.

TopGear is the best auto show ever made. About once a month I end up on YouTube watching clips from the show.

bump

Does anyone else watch Top Gear on the BBC America channel? My son showed me this program and I got hooked. Here is a link to a channel on JustinTV on the internet where you can watch past episodes.

http://www.justin.tv/rajkop

Thanks for the link. I rely on the interwebs for most of my tv viewing so I am always looking for :

1.shows

and

2.Where to find said shows online. (there are many places but sometimes difficult to locate the right one):)

who is "THE STIG"???.............................I never watch the show.....

Exactly - STIG 1 or 2? Both guys drive like professionals. :lol:

One episode he came in the studio and took his helmet off and it was Michael Schumacher, But that might have been just a put on for the show.

it was just a put on mostly because he probably contractually obligated not to do anything he might get hurt at besides racing for the team and also unable to help promote other brands. and i doubt top gear would let that secret out that easily.