KTMrad

The Dragon - Deals Gap Video

Nice Deals Gap video, car chasing a bike on "The Dragon".........probably THE BEST twisty road east of the Mississippi.

Video HERE

WARNING.......it's a LONG video.

Cool video, I like the perspective. Music was OK. The only problem I have with it is one man calling another man his "BFF". I thought that was exclusively reserved for 11-13 year old girls. :lol:

Buddy of mine that I grew up with.......(we used to be BFF....then we grew up) :lol: ......is working on that job.

He works for the crane company (Barnhart). Not sure if you remember the flooding that happened in Nashville.......that whole area of the country at that time had massive rainfall which started the rock slides.

That crane company also sets up the big windmills for power......like the windmills you see on the way out 8 or along the 10 into Palm Springs.

He did a job in WA along the columbia river at the end of last year.....some serious off roadin of big trucks in the mud and snow erecting the windmills in between the huge tall trees.

I was watching the videos and looking at some of the pictures trying to pick him out.......

He is probably one of the guys sitting on the guard rail at the end of this Video

Or the one honking the Horn

This is a pretty cool Blast