i agree that the weight is on your spine/shoulders...but it is way better than a back pack, and it spreads the weight out really well for me. it is very balanced feels good over my chest protector

My vest also serves to add padding/protection for when I fall. Which is often. I like the fender bag for tubes. The only reason I don't have a bag on the back fender is because the bike is so tall I already have problems getting my leg over the bike.

A great alternative to the Ballistic bags, the Cordura bag has most of the features and costs a lost less.

From the site....strange they put this in their description...typo/auto spellchecker... :unsure:

I didn't even notice it when i read it. Freudian slip maybe?

My drz took a dirt nap and tore the seems from my fender bag...

I just bought a larger camel-back with a nice thick waist strap. distributes weight fine and carries all my tools and water nicely.

something like this:

http://www.camelbak.com/sports-recreation/...10-hawg-nv.aspx

i have 2 different pack like that...i like my ogio FV way better. back packs pull real hard back on my shoulders and hurt my back. the FV spreads out and drapes the weight front and back....if i need to pack stuff it is definately the FV for me

i actually hate rear fender packs also. i like to hit whoops hard and when you way back clipping the tops, i have had the rear fender bag hit me really hard in the butt and almost spit me over...i had a 620 ktm with a rear rack that hit me once and i thought it broke tail bone

I'm with ya on the rear racks... I removed the custom job (sorry trophy) from the WR for just that reason

The fender bag on the DRZ has soft stuff packed in the bottom, and soft stuff packed on top; tools/levers go in between the layers... keeps it quiet, less likely to poke a hole :wacko: and a more forgiving place if you crash