Sign in to follow this  
Kevin

SDAR Question

This elusive group of Adventure riders are looking for other adventure riders in the area interested in long distance rides-no trucks or trailers involved.

This picture is an example of a ride last month.

post-34-1276065133_thumb.jpg

post-34-1276066203_thumb.jpg

post-34-1276066434_thumb.jpg

Kevin,

Glad you said eLusive not eXclusive.

Kevin,

Well, we are Elusive-as well as Exclusive as most people cant take all day/night on the bike as trucks and trailers are not allowed in the "Team Dumkoph" crowd.

Kevin,

Well, we are Elusive-as well as Exclusive as most people cant take all day/night on the bike as trucks and trailers are not allowed in the "Team Dumkoph" crowd.

Let me know when and where. I will bring my DRZ or GSA out.

Me and a buddy are going on a 3000+ mile loop starting on the 19. Slabbing it to New Mexico,then off road to CO and west to Port Orford OR then back on back roads to home.

Look for a ride report in July! I might not be doing any more long trips till this Fall.

Carrizo Plain kicks ass --

Steel Rain:

Rumors of a ride this Sunday at Main Divide Road/Lake Elsinore 74. Of course you have to ride there. Guys on big bikes have more fun!

Kkug:

Good call on the Carrizo -You recognized the wagon. Been there twice know but havent done all the dirt on the east side-Have you??

On your second picture is that the tunnel trail near Kearnvill ?

No-but close. It is not the Manzineta tunnel, but this is a single track loop at Pine Flats on the way to the Ponderosa before you come to the pavement junction.

Steel Rain:

Rumors of a ride this Sunday at Main Divide Road/Lake Elsinore 74. Of course you have to ride there. Guys on big bikes have more fun!

Kkug:

Good call on the Carrizo -You recognized the wagon. Been there twice know but havent done all the dirt on the east side-Have you??

Elkhorn Rd --Yes took it and then took Hurricane-Crocker Springs to Fellows. Went to eat at the Penny Bar in McKittrick. I love that area and to the North- North West

No-but close. It is not the Manzineta tunnel, but this is a single track loop at Pine Flats on the way to the Ponderosa before you come to the pavement junction.

All sorts of snow this year. Pine Flat -did you go to the Bar. Love it their also. Its all good!

Steel Rain:

Kkug:

Elkhorn Rd --Yes took it and then took Hurricane-Crocker Springs to Fellows. Went to eat at the Penny Bar in McKittrick. I love that area and to the North- North West

Have fun on your long trip---I have done most of that myself---What do you ride?

I Have a F800GS and a KTM 450 MXC

I'll be up for some of that again soon. :( The situation is unstable right now, but when things settle down a bit, it's on!

IMG_0492.jpg

Steel Rain:

Riding to a ride is my prefered method... but I don't freak out when I must haul my equipment. I would love to join you on Sunday but I do not think I will be able to make it; I will be in Mexico until Saturday evening and after just returning from a BIG five state loop. I should probably spend some time with my girlfriend and get the HSA ready for the next ride.

This elusive group of Adventure riders are looking for other adventure riders in the area interested in long distance rides-no trucks or trailers involved.

Kevin I want to do long distance rides. That is one reason I got the KTM 990. Wayne and I rode to Buena Vista Colorado from Page Arizona on the big bikes last year. I had a lot of fun even if I did truck the bike to Page.

But I have seen both you and Mad Mike ride. There is no way on earth I could keep up with either of you two wild men. :D So if you would, please keep posting ride reports and photos of your trips. I’ll keep pretending that I am an adventure rider. :(

I'll be up for some of that again soon. B) The situation is unstable right now, but when things settle down a bit, it's on!

IMG_0492.jpg

Troy-Looks the Bradshaw Trail we rode with you about 2 years ago! Get your Junk in order and we will hit the rode. My Beemer is getting upgraded with HID lights so night rides will now even be more epic.

.................. I'm In ........... Uh, wait... did you say "No Trucks " ................ I'm Out

post-92-1276315244.jpg