Sign in to follow this  
dirt dame

RIDE CANCELED 3rd Annual Troy Meadows trip

With just three days to go, and half the crew from the Bay Area led by somebody who's long time pet cat looks like it's going to kick the bucket right now, and not being able to get a head count for the people who said they were interested from this website, I just don't want to end up in the middle of Sequoia National Forest all by myself. I still have to shop for groceries for the trip and get ready to pack. Don't want to be doing that in vain. troy Meadows is no place to be riding or camping solo.

Sorry you had to cancel, Mimi. I know how much you were looking forward to it. I hope you can do it later or hook up on another trip. We have one going to Utah to ride the Paiute Trail later in the month. I'm sure you would love it as we likely be doing easier trails and the fishing is great there.

Regrets here also...LOVE that area, but bad timing with just ending vacation....maybe later on like september?...let me know as I'd love to go...just have to plan days off strategically...Or you should come up to Mammoth with us August 6-9... :lol:

September might work for me also. Like maybe the weekend after labor day.