Nice job David. One of the reasons I like this board is there is almost always someone to bail you out or lend a hand. Looking forward to the rescue ride report.

So here's what I came up with for a food plan that will hopefully suit everyone. If you would like me to buy breakfast and dinner food for you, PM me and let me know. There will be 4 breakfasts and 4 dinners out there. Lunches will be on the trail, so I think it will be easier to eat out for them. If you only want to eat some meals with us that is fine also, just let me know how many days. I am thinking $5 for each breakfast, and $10 for dinner. If there is money left over I can buy some beverages for all to share. Everybody cool with that?

So here's what I came up with for a food plan that will hopefully suit everyone. If you would like me to buy breakfast and dinner food for you, PM me and let me know. There will be 4 breakfasts and 4 dinners out there. Lunches will be on the trail, so I think it will be easier to eat out for them. If you only want to eat some meals with us that is fine also, just let me know how many days. I am thinking $5 for each breakfast, and $10 for dinner. If there is money left over I can buy some beverages for all to share. Everybody cool with that?

I think we should all go for the same plan whatever it is. I would go for 2 breakfasts and 2 dinners in camp. I would like to eat out at some of the local places for the other two sets of meals.

:lol: Sorry guys.

Get some GPS tracks and photos, I will need to live vicariously.

Hopefully I can make the next one.

Bummer Steel. I will do my best to make you jealous, even if I have to lie to do it.

For everyone that's in and riding in my truck, I am hoping to be rolling by 9 or so on Wednesday. If you want to bring your bike and gear over before that you are more than welcome to. Don't bring gas cans, I'll fill the trailer tank before we go, plus I don't think we will really need them. Do bring a pillow and sleeping bag or blankets. There is plenty of room to park your vehicles here too. I'll PM you my address and directions.

Edit: bring 3 tie downs for your bike if you have them also.

Edit2: weather.com shows thundershower through Wed., then SUNNY and 85 after that! Moist trails and perfect weather, it doesn't get any better than that.

Update on weather. Wed-Friday 30% chance of thundershowers. Bring copper ground wire to drag from your bike. 85/86 degrees. I am cool with share food and gas expenses. However, my bike likes to run on Hi-octane. Is that you plan with gas? Please e-mail your address and phone number. I will get there before 9am Wed to tie down my bike. How many people do you expect total? Can passengers ride in the trailer while towing? I got a Garmin UT 1:25K topo and 4GB chip for the area.

Thanks,

Randy

Hey guys, I'm finishing my packing and will be leaving in the morning. B) Taking my time with the drive and then will entertain myself with my MCs in the area until you guys get there. My Dad wil be arriving on Wednesday to run chase in his Jeep but my buddy Mark cancelled.

I called the FS and they said that all trails are open except for Tushar Mountain section of the 01 trail. This is always the last area to open and is directly west of Marysvale. Not scheduled to open until Aug 1. It's only a 12 mile section so will not have any impact on our ride.

As for the 30% showers, that means its GOING TO BE RAINING in 30% of the area all day. Will most likely be dry most of the time but we could hit areas in the mountains where it could be anything from a sprinkle, to hard rain to HAIL and LIGHTNING! Usually short lived and then on to dry partly sunny conditions. The temps are probably listed for the towns in the valleys at 6,000 ft. The mountains are 8 - 10K ft with cooler temps. With all that said I usually wear my normal riding gear (maybe 2 shirts) and carry a rain jacket. Make sure EVERYTHING you wear is moisture wicking materials and you will be fine. Rain pants are optional unless lots of rain is predicted.

OK, back to packing.

Update on weather. Wed-Friday 30% chance of thundershowers. Bring copper ground wire to drag from your bike. 85/86 degrees. I am cool with share food and gas expenses. However, my bike likes to run on Hi-octane. Is that you plan with gas? Please e-mail your address and phone number. I will get there before 9am Wed to tie down my bike. How many people do you expect total? Can passengers ride in the trailer while towing? I got a Garmin UT 1:25K topo and 4GB chip for the area.

Thanks,

Randy

I keep premium in the trailer tank Randy. I know I had to fill it up towards the end of desert season, but not sure of the exact date(late April or early May). If your bike is real touchy about fuel it might be better if you brought some, otherwise it should be good. We'll have four of us in my truck. It is actually legal to ride in a 5th wheel if you have communication, but there won't be much room with the bikes in there. There is room for everyone in the truck anyhow.

Quick update guys. My Dad might not make the trip so possibly no chase vehicle. Should not be a big deal just plan accordingly.

See you tomorrow.

I need more vacation time....... ;)

Looks like it'll be a great trip......have a blast and bring back photos/tracks.........