Sign in to follow this  
Bagstr

Big Bear Friday thru Sunday - Serrano Campground

Captcham and Bagstr will be hiding out at Serrano Campground #95 Evening Star loop, Friday afternoon through Sunday.

We will have the radios on 146.505 when riding, PM me if you want a phone #.

Our task will be to search out Intermediate trails and watch for snow banks. We don't plan on getting the bikes stuck in the snow, right Johnnybags!

349929521_hcYgX-L.jpg

I tried but as soon as I mentioned Sun, all hell broke loose. Mothers day and all! I have ridden with the Capt up there before and I really want to become more familiar with the trail system. We have a place up there already, I just need the make the mountain my new playground. Save your tracks please.

Bum,

We understand about Mothers' Day. I happen to be lucky that the dear one is out of the country this week.

Regarding tracks - My preferred mode is waypoints as tracks take up a good deal of memory and time to manage.

I will be happy to share my waypoints. Next time you are at the lake, pick up a copy of Sidekick Offroads' Big Bear Lake Backcountry Trail Map which is available at the Visitor Center $3.

Enjoy that brunch!

539585576_8cZ5s-L.jpg

I tried but as soon as I mentioned Sun, all hell broke loose. Mothers day and all! I have ridden with the Capt up there before and I really want to become more familiar with the trail system. We have a place up there already, I just need the make the mountain my new playground. Save your tracks please.

I hear you , all hell broke loose at my house to.

:lol:

Are you guys KIDDING ME? Who wears the pants in YOUR house?!?! I am doing what I damn well please this Sunday

I am making brunch for Laurie, mom and mother in law... not because I HAVE TO... because I would RATHER do that than ride

Seriously... YOU guys need to lay down the law... B)

B):lol: :lol: Response to Mothers' Day comments

Papa, There is no schedule or confirmed route. Wake up, eat, check the map, talk to the Rangers regarding closures...

Make the best of the day. Should start by 0900, could go north ( we will be camped on the north shore near the Visitor Center )

Could go south who knows>>>

By the way to all,,Plated ride, tubes, tools, water/snacks etc. we will Not be stopping at a restaurant for lunch. Plus, our one campsite will have the full complement of vehicles, but feel free to drop by for refreshments.

Now I need to get outside and install that donor MT43