Sign in to follow this  
Uncle Champ

Alan Fox Engine Works

Hey folks,

I feel like I am giving the location to my favorite fishing hole here but if you want quality work on your bike or quad by an experienced expert you need to go to this guy. Alan's wife runs the phone so it can be hard to get thru (best is face to face), he is a racer and has done this wrenching thing all his life. He will do the whole bike, motor, trans, suspension, mod's etc.

He has probably 30 years of experience, is real fair on prices, and is real good at finding things that you may have overlooked. I know he has corrected a couple things for me that saved me having problems way out there, ( most recently my throttle cable- no wonder my hand was hurting-DUH).

Anyway I told him I was going to post for him so he is expecting your call, tell him Charlie sent you or Champ(yes we go way back), 619-445-1415. He is not open on Sundays.

Hey folks,

I feel like I am giving the location to my favorite fishing hole here but if you want quality work on your bike or quad by an experienced expert you need to go to this guy. Alan's wife runs the phone so it can be hard to get thru (best is face to face), he is a racer and has done this wrenching thing all his life. He will do the whole bike, motor, trans, suspension, mod's etc.

He has probably 30 years of experience, is real fair on prices, and is real good at finding things that you may have overlooked. I know he has corrected a couple things for me that saved me having problems way out there, ( most recently my throttle cable- no wonder my hand was hurting-DUH).

Anyway I told him I was going to post for him so he is expecting your call, tell him Charlie sent you or Champ(yes we go way back), 619-445-1415. He is not open on Sundays.

What part of town is he located?

Yea I quess that would help, he is in Alpine just north of the freeway off Victoria.