Hope this is a good area to put this topic.......

LOST!!

I have lost my Baja Designs harness for my radio. It is the harness that has the female end to helmet (speakers and mic), Male (coiled) end to PTT button, and male double pole end (90 degree) to radio.

I lost it between Heart Attack ridge and Sandstone Canyon. I remember feeling a tug at my helmet after getting a bit close to a bush in a turn.

If anybody is riding that area.......please keep an eye out for me.......Thanks!

We started our ride from camp (off Split Mtn. Rd.) yesterday and rode to Fish Creek, up Diablo drop, over to the mud caves (walked in to check out some earthquake carnage), down the wash to S2, up Oriflame to Banner, S2 to Pinyon Mtn., down Heart Attack Ridge to Sandstone Canyon and back to camp. 106 miles in perfect weather.

*It was very tempting to ride past the sign that said "foot traffic only past this point" in Sandstone Canyon. Tempting because only a Motocycle could get back in there.........but, Rangers and motorcycle "haters" can hike back there........leaving tracks in the sand would not be a good idea. Don't want to give them an excuse to cause us greif.

and if anyone has seen a license plate with rear taillight mount partially attached, please let me know. Somewhere between BluInn and Split Mountain Road. Plate reads: SARI HUN. I've replaced it already with something pedestrian and generic but have a sentimental attachment to it.

And my SPOT device. I lost it last night/today out near split mountain and the ridge riding area off the 78 behind the Blue Inn.

And my SPOT device. I lost it last night/today out near split mountain and the ridge riding area off the 78 behind the Blue Inn.

was it on :unsure::lol:

Just my luck, I did not have it on. We arrived around 5 last night and decided just to do a little messing around close to camp. I took it just in case, but did not need to track myself. If I get another, I will have to find a better way to attach. I think it flew off in some seriously whooped out sections.

It has not been activated yet. Hopefully someone will know enough to turn it on.

Maybe we should make this a regular topic. Then I can find the owner of an Aluminum Shark Fin that I found in Corral Canyon on single track trails over a year ago.