Guest Hammerin Hammon

Mid week ride.

Guest Hammerin Hammon
post-465-1170893251_thumb.jpg What a great ride somthing for everyone. the ride started off with a big bang, Mike is one of the toughest guys I ever rode with. I had a great time and loved the 6 mile downhill with lots of water bars to get air . KLR guys sure love tarmak. toooooooooooooooomuch for me.but great views every where. :)

post-465-1170893296_thumb.jpg

post-465-1170893345_thumb.jpg

post-465-1170893395_thumb.jpg

post-465-1170893436_thumb.jpg

post-465-1170893475_thumb.jpg

post-465-1170893515_thumb.jpg

post-465-1170893553_thumb.jpg

post-465-1170893596_thumb.jpg

post-465-1170893632_thumb.jpg

Nice ride, Thanks Greg!! - For H.H. - We KLR guys aren't all that fond of tarmac but you DO HAVE TO GET THERE.... :) BTW, only Mike was foolish enough to follow H.H. down the “super narlo bleep bleep trails”. That was a shortcut to the actual ride start… Mike paid for it as you can see…more than once... :) He’s a good sport for sure!!! H.H. keep it up and you'll force us all to become better riders or die trying... :D

Guest Hammerin Hammon

Hey Stevhof you make me feel bad but mike also crashed on your ride. I had to get his bike of him since his tire was spining on his boot. other wise I would have told him again hey wait let me get my camara out wich takes 3 minutes. H. H.

You guys rule !! I love how many people on this forum are getting out there and ridin' their balls off.

That's why we started this site.

Hey Stevhof you make me feel bad but mike also crashed on your ride. I had to get his bike of him since his tire was spining on his boot. other wise I would have told him again hey wait let me get my camara out wich takes 3 minutes. H. H.

Egads, H.H., don't feel bad, it is what it is...Not the best day for Mike as far as crashing is concerned. The ride today was led by Greg and the ride route was fine. Mike was just going for it I guess and got crossed up on some loose stuff. Sh-t happens... :) Your riding skills are better than most and a trail that is knarly for you is just too much for some of us... :)

Guest Hammerin Hammon

well all is well I had a great time riding with you guys I ejoyed some of the tarmak I had hoped Mike would have a better time on my (short cut ) but we will go riding there again if Mike lets a little air out of his tires he will do much better. I hope to ride with all of you guys again.

I think I recognize Nate-Harrison Grade there? Lisa and I did that on Saturday (one of her favorite roads)...

Posted Image

I don't recognize that eroded road... was that up there on Palomar too?

Mike is one of the toughest guys I ever rode with.

He says this only because we did not make it to the hardest part, and he wants me to go back!! On the down hill crash I think I would of scored at least a 9.5 for my dismount. A beautiful over the bars tuck and roll dismount. Never before worn elbow pads. Good thing I did! Soon to be the poster child for proper safety equipment! Its kind of funny looking at myself looking at "trigger" like its the bikes fault! POS!

The fact that the Hammer takes his wife down those trails only goes to verify that there is a padded room waiting for both of them!

BTW, only Mike was foolish enough to follow H.H.

How about we substitute "Brave, Manly, Adventurous" in the future!

All in all it was a great ride. No one got hurt! True dual sporting action! Was nice meeting Greg. Thanks for leading a great ride while showing us some new trails.

BTW, only Mike was foolish enough to follow H.H.

How about we substitute "Brave, Manly, Adventurous" in the future!

OK Mike, Manly, Studly, Macho, anything you want. After all, you did give it a try... and you are way too big to piss off... :D