If you are around and want to get some riding in you should come. The track is amazing...more of a trail than a track.

Rynoland Grand Prix II - Saturday May 1st 2010

The Rynoland Motocross Grand Prix II is scheduled for Saturday, May 1st at Rynoland MX Park in Anza, CA.

An all new GP course will be set up for this event, so be prepared for a fun and exciting day of racing.

GP Features include:

• FLEX RACE SCHEDULE- Sign-up one hour before your race time.

• FMF 2-STROKE CHALLENGE- Classes for all 2-stroke bikes, with special FMF awards.

• CLUB DISCOUNTS- Discounts for M/C clubs (20 riders +)

• CUSTOM MEDALS- For all classes

• ELECTRONIC TIMING & SCORING- By E Time It

• PRIZES- We have great prizes from FMF, Fox, Dunlop, Maxima, Aerial7 and Ryno Organics.

• CAMPING- Friday & Saturday night ($10 per night) *We encourage everyone to camp out and have a good time!

It's a great place to camp!

For more information and entry forms go to: www.rynoland.com or call 1.866.739.8885

*Become a friend on our FACEBOOK page for the latest news: Rynoland Motocross Grand Prix

We hope to see you there!

Scott Burnworth

Ryan Hughes

Rynoland GP

RynoGP2.jpg

This looks fun.. I am going to pencil it on the calendar.

Penciling in also - fun springtime event......most likely as a spectator...too slow to race, but maybe one of these days I'll sign up and just try to finish.... B)

Penciling in also - fun springtime event......most likely as a spectator...too slow to race, but maybe one of these days I'll sign up and just try to finish.... B)

That is my goal.. Sign up and finish..

is there a class for a 250f bored to a 290

What they don't know won't hurt them right... B)

More info, Scott just added a Dual Sport Class :o

Rynoland Grand Prix II - This Saturday, May 1st 2010

The Rynoland Motocross Grand Prix II is scheduled for this Saturday, May 1st at Rynoland MX Park in Anza, CA.

An all new GP course will be set up for this event, so be prepared for a fun and exciting day of racing.

We have also added a Dual Sport class and a Team Race for this GP.

GP Features include:

FLEX RACE SCHEDULE- Sign-up one hour before your race time.

FMF 2-STROKE CHALLENGE- Classes for all 2-stroke bikes, with 3 FREE PIPES to be given away!

100% PRO PAYBACK- For open pro class.

CLUB DISCOUNTS- Discounts for M/C clubs (20 riders +)

CUSTOM AWARD MEDALS- For all classes

ELECTRONIC TIMING & SCORING- By E Time It

PRIZES- We have great prizes from FMF, Fox, Dunlop, Maxima, Aerial7 and Ryno Organics.

CAMPING- Friday & Saturday night ($10 per night) *We encourage everyone to camp out and have a good time!

It's a great place to camp!

SIGN-UP- Same day sign-up and race: Saturday May 1st.

EARLY BIRD SIGN-UP!- At the track friday until 6:00pm $35 Adults $20 Minis (per class)

For more information go to: www.rynoland.com or call 619-549-2997 or 1.866.739.8885

*Become a friend on our FACEBOOK page for the latest news: Rynoland Motocross Grand Prix

We hope to see you there!

Scott Burnworth

Ryan Hughes

Rynoland GP

I am not sure I will go to this now. It is conflicting with other events. Still a posibility. I have a feeling there will be a low turn out due to other events this weekend.

I would love to race the dualsport class.

OK, I am now officially racing this. My race is the second one of the day. I'll be at the pink booth the rest of the time. Come and say hi if you are out there too!

OK, I am now officially racing this. My race is the second one of the day. I'll be at the pink booth the rest of the time. Come and say hi if you are out there too!

SDAR crew, congratulations are in order for christi20, the above competitor appears (from facebook link) to have brought home a medal for P1!!!!!!!!!! top-o-podium!! great job #1!!