Sign in to follow this  
christi20

4th annual MX RIDE FOR THE CURE 2010

Just a reminder to mark your calendars. The 4th annual MX Ride for the cure

is coming back to Cahuilla Motocross on October 2nd.

Keep up to date on our new website. Also see our event page on facebook.

Three tracks will be open and prepped for practice. We'll also have some fun activities throughout the day as well as a huge raffle.

100% of proceeds go Michelle's Place, a local breast canser resource center.

We can still use volunteers for the event.

Also, anything of value that you or your business could donate to the raffle (or on-line auction) would be greatly appreciated.

thanks Christie, I'd love to help with whatever you need.....October calendar is open right now too :)

ps: Have fun on your Big Day....VERY SOON....Congratulations to you and John...You guys deserve an AWESOME day...

OK everyone. It's time to get some volunteers.

Check out our new website: MxRideForTheCure.com

We have our first meeting on June 10.

I was hoping to recruit a bunch of SDAR volunteers to help run the Poker Run. Tracy?

Please let me know if you can help.

This year's event will be the biggest ever! Please pass the word along.

October 2, 2010 at Rynoland.

Also check out the Pole A Thon (see website). Tell your wives and girlfriends.

We will be there in a 10x10, same as last year. See ya'all there, Save the Ta-Tas!!

We will be there in a 10x10, same as last year. See ya'all there, Save the Ta-Tas!!

Thanks. We will have a much better spot for you this year.

Just a reminder to mark your calendars. The 4th annual MX Ride for the cure

is coming back to Cahuilla Motocross on October 2nd.

Keep up to date on our new website. Also see our event page on facebook.

Three tracks will be open and prepped for practice. We'll also have some fun activities throughout the day as well as a huge raffle.

100% of proceeds go Michelle's Place, a local breast canser resource center.

We can still use volunteers for the event.

Also, anything of value that you or your business could donate to the raffle (or on-line auction) would be greatly appreciated.

"Also, anything of value that you or your business could donate to the raffle (or on-line auction) would be greatly appreciated. "

Howsabout a Brown Bag Sandwich- hahahaha Anyhow its hard to commit that far out but I can volunteer.

Everyone from this site should be there to support this event. Its for a good cause. But there is a real alterior motive as well,,,ITS JUST PLAIN FUN!!! And as far as a track goes, Cahuilla MX is really one of the best tracks (IMHO the best) in SoCal

Shoot, we could do all DS group/parade ride on the track!!! The track layout is DS/enduro bike friendly (for plush offroad suspension) As a show of support.

There will lots of industry folks there and some really fast Pros (both Men and Women) to watch and follow (yeah sure).

Hey Robert,

I was just thinking of you! Thanks so much for your post. I look forward to seeing you out there.

Are you going to have a brux booth again? This years vendor row will be much better than last. It will all be on the first flat tier after you come in the gate. Check out the vendor form on the website.

Also, we are looking into some Friday night entertainment as well. Top secret.

We still need many more donations for the Raffle and Online auction. Please let me know of any businesses who may be interested in supporting this cause.

Thanks for your support!

This event is turning into a must do event! Great cause, great fun will had by all!!! Its getting really big and should be an epic day at Cahuilla for obsevers and riders.

We still need many more donations for the Raffle and Online auction. Please let me know of any businesses who may be interested in supporting this cause.

Italian Team Racing SX team/ Surflex Clutches USA is on board with raffle donations.

This just in...

Freestyle demo on Saturday afternoon featuring Mad Mike Jones and crew.

Come on out.

Damn this sounds like fun ! Wish I could be there......but I'll be riding my ass off in the mountains of Central Nevada.

Have fun and hope y'all raise a lot of money for the cause !

Camera batteries all charged, bike all spiffed out, topped off and ready to go.

Is it acceptable to bring my SDAR certified DS Husky TE610 to Cahuilla for this event? Will the MX elite sneer at my older school DS/enduro bike? Just askin' my Husky will be in the R4TC house no matter what!!!

note to non-MX rider SDAR riders, DS bikes will readily be accepted at the gate!!

And note also SDAR, Cahuilla MX park is DS bike friendly without all the sharp edged SX type stuff and hopefully the Vet track (like a trail ride) and mini tracks open as well.

You almost have me thinking about bringing up the TE....but no, I have spent too much time preening the KX and cleaning the carb. These new style carbs are pretty silly looking with all the electrical wiring going to them. I didn't know whether to clean the jets on this carb or just plug a string of Christmas lights into it. :heh:

100_1091.jpg